• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Fake package question

karkosa

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 4, 2018
1. I have a 2 part question. What is the problem when I get through downloading through jdownloader and i go to my downloads to put the package file on my thumb drive and I cant find the package file?

2. Whats the issue when i start a download and it initially says all files are online and when i wake up in the morning it has a red check on most of the files after the download has been completed.

somwahta1234

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 1, 2018
The .pkg file has to be in the root directory of your external drive.

Maybe extracting failed for those files? Check if you can manually extract them. Else we cant really help you, unless you give us the exact error message. Better yet: use google. Because I am very sure thats been asked a million times before. ;)