• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Enable Multitap for ps2 pkgs

Nishank Jain

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 16, 2018
Hello Guys,

I am trying to create a fpkg for ps4 5.05 for PS2 game Smackdown here comes the pain with multitap enabled so that I can play TLC matches with my friends just like the old days, I have tried to create .pkg file from the ps2 game iso using ps4 ps2 classics gui and have tried setting mtap1=always also but it does not work. If someone knows how to enable multitap and 4 player support for ps2 fake pkgs please help me.

Reactions: parwez102040

ErikssenMGx

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 21, 2021
I figure you might've come up with the answer yourself after that much time. If not, hope this helps:

Before building the PKG for your PS2 game of preference, you have to add the following line to the config file (.txt)

--mtap1=always

This line will activate the Multitap feature in every game, I've already tested it myself. As simple as that.

Reactions: Nishank Jain

Nishank Jain

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 16, 2018
I figure you might've come up with the answer yourself after that much time. If not, hope this helps:

Before building the PKG for your PS2 game of preference, you have to add the following line to the config file (.txt)

--mtap1=always

This line will activate the Multitap feature in every game, I've already tested it myself. As simple as that.

Actually I tried doing this exact thing with a default config.txt file but sadly it did not work and the pkg was corrupted everytime I tried this. If possible can you create a pkg for here comes the pain with mtap on for me bud.

youssefgoher

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 12, 2018
did you manage to get it work past the starting menu ?
I tried to convert it but it always gives error and boots me back on ps4 screen ?
can u upload your version of converted fpkg ?