• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Delete installed games / free space

mouszt

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 1, 2019
Hey guys

Im having issues for which I can't seem to find easy answers online. Im using a 128gb SD card on which I downloaded and installed plenty xci and nsp switch games. I need more space to install new games but I can't manage to free it up: I already removed most of my xci and nsp files, as well as deleted softwares from system settings > data management > software.

Can anyone please tell me an easy way to free up space and probably remove the install of my nsp games? I would like to avoid a format and any complicated solution!

Thanks!

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
If you drag and drop NSP files to your SD card to be installed you need to make sure you delete the original file once installation has been completed other wise you have duplicate files

example. if you install a 1 Gig NSP form your SD card but do Not delete it after installation then you will have 2 gigs on your SD rather than 1. So make sure to delete original NSP after installation

since you load XCI games, if you created a separate folder for games go look and delete from there too.

further more. If you delete games but dont see the difference on your SD maybe you are uninstalling them from your system memory and not from your sd card

Last edited: