• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

EUR Dark Souls III The Fire Fades Edition [PS4SaveMounter][CUSA03388]

RexXxy

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 23, 2018
icon0.png
Game: Dark Souls 3 The Fire Fades Edition
Game version: 1.00 (title screen says app ver1.11 regulation ver 1.30)
Region: Eur
Title-ID: CUSA03388
Game saves current firmware version: 5.05
File Size: 1.37MB
---------------------------------------------------------

Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

My first play through Character named RexXxy.
=====================================================
if you want to change the name of character, you can use PS4
cheater and scan for the name while playing and change it properly
search hex value "RexXxy" = 520065007800580078007900 (it's Unicode so make sure you keep the blank 00 spaces between letters in the name) and change every instance you find.

Or... you can use a hex editor (such as hex workshop) and type RexXxy and choose Unicode format name. This way is likely easier.
=====================================================

Not all quests were completed properly (ie. I killed a few people I shouldn't have ...oops!)
But all bosses have already been defeated. So some areas are kinda empty such as the final DLC area.

Game is ready for New Game +1 (the game gets slightly harder each time you finish it, but you will find upgraded equipment) - Just go to the Firelink shrine bonfire and choose the option for Begin journey 2. It will start a new game but you keep every item just (not the key items)

***All bonfire warps are unlocked so you can check out all the single player game locations before you start Journey 2, there's some great looking locations***

All weapons I got I maxed out with extra strength using titanite shards, chunkss and slabs etc.. It's not all weapons but most of them.

Cheats done.
Had infinite souls so level is maxed out to 887. I had to max the souls count 3 times to get that high. Doesn't make the game much easier though lol

All items that I obtained were then edited to be maxed out using PS4Cheater v1.4.5.

Last edited:

kr0nos

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 10, 2023
thanks for it!

Reactions: RexXxy