• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

copy ps4 games problems

m.stormkand

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 5, 2018
Hi all and thanks for this great site.
I want to share my problem today about ps4 games with some problem.
The first one I had on my ps4 some of games works and other say need purchase it from PlayStation store.
I'm on 5.05 .
The second problem I had , tray to install God of war or Far cry 5 and it's stop during the installation,
I use USB 64gb.
Please if you can help me with this type of problem I well be happy.

Many thanks

Attachments

• 2018-06-13 10.47.19.jpg
    2018-06-13 10.47.19.jpg
    789.8 KB · Views: 10

iceman2894

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 2, 2018
  • The game will work if it's a FAKE package file; it won't work (ask for playstation store) if you installed a RETAIL package file.
  • about the installation I don't know much but double check that the usb is formatted in exFAT format.

and later post these type of posts in troublshooting or discussion section i guess:sal:

m.stormkand

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 5, 2018
I think it's not fake one , Because it's install in my ps4 , but have this problem , any way I will delete them and get the fake one from here .
Thanks alot

윤희지

관리자
Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Hi all and thanks for this great site.
I want to share my problem today about ps4 games with some problem.
The first one I had on my ps4 some of games works and other say need purchase it from PlayStation store.
I'm on 5.05 .
The second problem I had , tray to install God of war or Far cry 5 and it's stop during the installation,
I use USB 64gb.
Please if you can help me with this type of problem I well be happy.

Many thanks
Please do not post to this suggestion! You will need to see the category where to a discussion called PS4 FPKG.

I've moved your thread to PS4 FPKG.

Reactions: m.stormkand