• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Codebreaker for Game with 2 Discs

rustomen

Request PS2 Games To Me
Uploader
Jun 12, 2018
How do i add codebreaker cheats for a game that have two discs? Modded Warfare has a tutorial on how to add them for a ps2 game but it's not the same for a game with two ISOs

Reactions: alips2

rustomen

Request PS2 Games To Me
Uploader
Jun 12, 2018
No one ?

darkjedirey

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 16, 2018
not sure if it would work, but you might try to build the first disc iso with codebreaker/ulaunch.elf the same way described in the tutorial. then put the first iso in the ps2 iso folder (older ps2 to ps4 pkg method) with the second disc named disc02.iso I doubt you will be able to load cheats into the second disc, but in theory, your save should carry over.
then when you are ready to start disc 2, just push the ps button and switch with the menu on the left side of the screen

rustomen

Request PS2 Games To Me
Uploader
Jun 12, 2018
not sure if it would work, but you might try to build the first disc iso with codebreaker/ulaunch.elf the same way described in the tutorial. then put the first iso in the ps2 iso folder (older ps2 to ps4 pkg method) with the second disc named disc02.iso I doubt you will be able to load cheats into the second disc, but in theory, your save should carry over.
then when you are ready to start disc 2, just push the ps button and switch with the menu on the left side of the screen
Alright i'm gonna try this. I'll let you know if it works.

Reactions: darkjedirey

rustomen

Request PS2 Games To Me
Uploader
Jun 12, 2018
I followed the tutorial to add codebreaker but i did it for each ISO, then made them into one pkg, installed on ps4 but when i run it the game starts without the filebrowser.

rustomen

Request PS2 Games To Me
Uploader
Jun 12, 2018
When i created a fpkg with just 1 ISO filebrowser pops up... So i need to find a way to make it work with both iso's into one.

rustomen

Request PS2 Games To Me
Uploader
Jun 12, 2018
Holy crap i did it lol. Guess making them with ps2 classic gui was the problem. Using Ps2emu made them work together. Thanks

maiffa71

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 15, 2018
Holy crap i did it lol. Guess making them with ps2 classic gui was the problem. Using Ps2emu made them work together. Thanks

So did you put the codebreaker elf in disc01 only or both disc?
And did you manage to reboot your gamesave on the second disc?

rustomen

Request PS2 Games To Me
Uploader
Jun 12, 2018
So did you put the codebreaker elf in disc01 only or both disc?
And did you manage to reboot your gamesave on the second disc?
Added codebreaker to both discs then used ps2emu to combine them. And yes my save data loads with the second disc

Reactions: darkjedirey

darkjedirey

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 16, 2018
Glad you confirmed this method working. Now to push it and try to do the same with my 5 disc xenosaga backup fpkg. I made it that way so saves would load from episodes 1-3.