• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Tutorial Change the PS4 profile avatar without PSN access

Spark

Fire Member
DarkSoftware Silver
You will need:
Filezilla
FTP Payload

This contains all the files i used to change my avatar: https://www81.zippyshare.com/v/GFpksIIe/file.html

VMlNSS0.jpg

cwVMjNs.jpg

U1BGZ1F.png

SP19Hch.png

tpdsa7s.png

kd6FCbV.png

kJWcrXc.png

y9RYvk3.png

joLkbsb.png

Last edited:

alimazhar

Wind Member
Uploader
Jun 3, 2018
nice

draggerz

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 29, 2018
Thanks. added avatars on 3 accounts flawlessly. :)

ferrysetyawan2000

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 22, 2018
many thanx for the tutor this really help me to change my avatar....

Raizen

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 26, 2018
Thank you so much

becksterorange

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 19, 2018
Worked great.

Roger_Molko

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 15, 2018
Thank you got my avatar back so happy

kaser

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 16, 2018
Thank you

dublinkbr

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 14, 2018
[message deleted]

Last edited:

Boogeyman208

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 19, 2018
Worked perfect thank you! What I did to counter the image quality is resized all my images previously in photoshop and saved them maximum quality then just converted to DDS.

Last edited:

Leonardo Lima

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 28, 2018
How to change the profile picture that was signed into psn??

d22load

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 20, 2018
Nice tutorial,
but it seems you should credit Extreme from some now defunct site, after having a look in the online.json

X

xray7049

Thx for tutorial :) work perfect

Hiryu

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 10, 2018
I just have one question about the online.json file. Is there anything that needs to be changed besides the online ID? Should I remove items like the avatar URL? Do any other changes need to be made within that file?

Thanks for your help :).

Spark

Fire Member
DarkSoftware Silver
I just have one question about the online.json file. Is there anything that needs to be changed besides the online ID? Should I remove items like the avatar URL? Do any other changes need to be made within that file?

Thanks for your help :).

no other changes needed

mojavaid36

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 22, 2018
Nice Tutorial

FiSh.PaSte

Defenestration Demonstrator
Uploader
Sep 1, 2018
WASP-12b
Thanking you heaps was trying to follow some vids on youtube about this but couldnt make out what was going on.

snake78

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 19, 2018
I have a doubt . I have 2 ps4 in 5.05, 1 with active psn account and the other does not.
If I make a copy of the active account by ftp, and transfer it to the other ps4 via ftp,
Could it work when restarting ps4? would it detect the active account, enabling usb and other options?
sorry for my English

Milky

UwU
회원 | Member
Nov 13, 2018
Works just as well for activated accounts! Though you have to make sure to delete the "picture" files in the folder for an activated profile. Also editing the first and last name unless you just want it to say "custom PS4 user avatar" or whatever it says originally.