• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

CE-38612-0 Error

Zeeshan

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 28, 2018
I am having CE-38612-0 error while transferring games to ext hdd by App2Usb, while the game plays well on int hdd, but when i transfer to ext hdd some games gives me this error.

Game starts but hangs on main image and then gives error without booting up.

I have lots of games with this same error (9 games)

Sorry if I post in wrong section.

Please if any one knows about it, guide me.

I am using al azif exploit, i think so but not sure.

Thank You

Jeramy

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 9, 2018
It's the wrong section, and you know it. You'd be better off looking for help on discord anyway.

Alx_2004

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 19, 2018
check out your HDD for errors and bad sectors
of maybe game file is crushed or something

mattymattmattmatt

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 21, 2018
Same problem here, did you ever get it working? If so how? If not ill keep looking and report back if i figure it out

Reactions: WAVYUS

Zeeshan

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 28, 2018
Same problem here, did you ever get it working? If so how? If not ill keep looking and report back if i figure it out
Installing back on internal, game works fine

amitkrazzy4

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 19, 2018
I am unable to install pkg files from external exfat USB HDD it shows some ce-xxxxx error