• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

CE-36244-9 error

SuperM92

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 5, 2018
I am trying to install a pkg file and every time it almost finishes I get the CE-36244-9 error. The pkg is madden 18 I would post the link but I don't know if that's allowed.

Any suggestions on how to fix this issue could the pkg file be corrupted?

Thanks

윤희지

관리자
Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
I am trying to install a pkg file and every time it almost finishes I get the CE-36244-9 error. The pkg is madden 18 I would post the link but I don't know if that's allowed.

Any suggestions on how to fix this issue could the pkg file be corrupted?

Thanks
Please note, this is NOT a discussion. I've your thread moved to FPKG discussion.

SuperM92

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 5, 2018

AndrewMC10

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 4, 2018
me too. almost every game i tried. everytime its about to finish i get the same error. its pretty much keep trying till it install. bit of a hassle.