• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Not a bug Can you please fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCyndicate

Internet Pioneer
회원 | Member
Jul 21, 2018
The search engine is really strange and not consistent. It will claim a search string is too short, but it might be 8 characters long, which is pretty long for a game title. The length check probably needs to be lowered to two characters, as there are some games known as a three letter name for a title.

Here, I will include a screen grab showing this issue:
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
DKSSearchErr

TheCyndicate

Internet Pioneer
회원 | Member
Jul 21, 2018
This isn't a bug.

If just your word could not found, could be "UFC3 or something CUSA-XXXXX. It will be found a word.

Try to check this: https://forum.darksoftware.net/search/ or LiveSearch: http://prntscr.com/ldb65h

uh,.. I'm a pretty experienced programmer. That's a bug. It's not telling me that my search can't be found, it's telling me that the search is too short, when it is not.

The entire reason I used the UFC game as an example is because it was something posted, more than once. So either way you look at it, it's a bug.

rustomen

Request PS2 Games To Me
Uploader
Jun 12, 2018
The search engine is really strange and not consistent. It will claim a search string is too short, but it might be 8 characters long, which is pretty long for a game title. The length check probably needs to be lowered to two characters, as there are some games known as a three letter name for a title.

Here, I will include a screen grab showing this issue:
DKSSearchErr

Probably claims its too short because of the length of each word, not total characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.