• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

can i use games on this site for my jailbroken 5.05 ps4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

haru7kun

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 18, 2018
hey there, i was wondering if it was possible to use the games found here on my 5.05 jailbroken ps4

LINK

and if it's not possible, why can't we have all the games listed there playable on 5.05
some games like ICEY and Nidhogg are fun but i can't find them anywhere

JayMathis

Paladin
회원 | Member
Feb 26, 2020
There's a new exploit now soon it will be games up to 6.72.

haru7kun

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 18, 2018
There's a new exploit now soon it will be games up to 6.72.
the link has games that work with 5.05 already
am just wondering why i couldn't find them anywhere else, so is it possible to use the games from that link with 5.05?

JayMathis

Paladin
회원 | Member
Feb 26, 2020
I just skimmed the list and you should be able to play those games they appear to be older.

In fact I don't think there's been any games released after 5.05 yet anywhere because there was no exploit until like 2 days ago for anything above 5.05 so you should be able to play any of those games.

haru7kun

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 18, 2018
I just skimmed the list and you should be able to play those games they appear to be older.

In fact I don't think there's been any games released after 5.05 yet anywhere because there was no exploit until like 2 days ago for anything above 5.05 so you should be able to play any of those games.
aren't they like, normal PKGs (not FPKG) that ask for verification or are locked or smth?
will anything happen if i try to install any of them?

Styleman

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 14, 2018
hey there, i was wondering if it was possible to use the games found here on my 5.05 jailbroken ps4

and if it's not possible, why can't we have all the games listed there playable on 5.05
some games like ICEY and Nidhogg are fun but i can't find them anywhere

That link you provided are Retail PKG's direct from Sony's server. They aren't decrypted or Fake PKG which is what you need to be playable

Games that are DIGITAL ONLY (ie: not released on bluray) are not easy to dump for FPKG,

In order to dump them, someone must have purchased them from PSN, still be on 5.05 firmware and they still need to be installed on the harddrive. Only then can they be dumped and released

This is the reason why some very popular and common digital only ps4 games have yet to be released (Example: Celeste)

For a period of time, people were buying 5.05 PS4 consoles off ebay specifically hoping that previously undumped games were still on the hard drive. As you can imagine this is a needle in a haystack scenario.

It's not like the Switch where we can just get everything easily.

AwesomeGamer 36

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 3, 2020
i copied and pasted one of the link for ultimate chicken horse but it shows some error?

m0nadpr0xy

Yes, I'm a girl...
Retired staff
Jul 10, 2018
The link in the OP post is for retail PKGs... which are not usable on jailbreak FW unless you own the game on a disk or similar (PSN license).

Closing this thread to prevent spam or bumps like the one above my post.

Reactions: AwesomeGamer 36
Status
Not open for further replies.