• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Can I backup my jailbroken PS4 and restore later?

Parham

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 15, 2018
Hi,
I Have a jailbroken ps4 on 5.05 but the games are old and I like to play newer games. Thats why I think to update my ps4 to orginal to be able to play newer games. I wonder if there is any way that go back to my jailbroken PS4 later. Maybe backup my ps4 before updating work?

XsonicX

I'm at 5.05 and thanks to you :D
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Parham , your games are old ? the last games they are from 2018, and you don't have so many games new, and no you can't back to 5.05. if you can just buy another and have one to play online :whistling: i sell my fat 5.55 and buy one slim 4.74 update to 5.05 and next christmas buy another slim and is update and i buy games (days gone, fifa 20, etc) and play Fortnite and get free games every month from psn plus :biggrin:

윤희지

관리자
Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Hi,
I Have a jailbroken ps4 on 5.05 but the games are old and I like to play newer games. Thats why I think to update my ps4 to orginal to be able to play newer games. I wonder if there is any way that go back to my jailbroken PS4 later. Maybe backup my ps4 before updating work?
I always suggest you buy PS5 2x consoles at launch. Like I did on PS3 3x and PS4 2x. :)

@XsonicX is correct. You cannot downgrade or rollback to 5.05. PS4 his motherboard chip, not HDD. You need to wait or buy the second PS4 console.

Reactions: Parham

XsonicX

I'm at 5.05 and thanks to you :D
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Here in my country most will buy ps5 at same day in 12x and next 5/6 months they will sell with low price because don't play. :whistling:
and i only will buy some ps5 when there are some hacks for them :rolleyes::unsure: , at begin most of games are made to ps4 and remaster to ps5...o_O