• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

"Bypass ps4 update"

Aquamosss

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 29, 2018
How do I bypass ps4 update to sign to psn, I'm on version 4.55 and I would love it to stay that way I'm in UK I'm guessing that means I have an EU console, and yes I have the disabled updates enabled. I'm just scared I don't want it updating without my consent. I just want to sign in to unlock my official ps4 themes..any ideas I could really use the help?

Guillaume MrNiato

DKS Member
Trusted Programmers
Mar 9, 2018
France
Hi,

you can't bypass a PS4 update... :/ it's not like on PS3

Sup Im BirDy

OG
회원 | Member
Apr 16, 2018
Mass
So your saying I can never login to psn ever again?
look up the psnapi payload. You can only send messages and do stuff with the friends list i believe. But for now... You CANT play any ps4 games online.

Aquamosss

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 29, 2018
look up the psnapi payload. You can only send messages and do stuff with the friends list i believe. But for now... You CANT play any ps4 games online.
I just want to sign in to unlock my official ps4 themes that all I want I dont care about online play

Aquamosss

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 29, 2018
Is there a payload that can unlock my official ps4 themes?

Sup Im BirDy

OG
회원 | Member
Apr 16, 2018
Mass
Is there a payload that can unload my official ps4 themes?
Try the PsnApi payload then. Google it and youll find it on Psxhax. If that doesn't work then youll have to wait for psn homebrew. Goodluck finding out how to get it to work

Aquamosss

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 29, 2018
Try the PsnApi payload then. Google it and youll find it on Psxhax. If that doesn't work then youll have to wait for psn homebrew. Goodluck finding out how to get it to work
I am a 110% noob, can you give DNS sever number that I can jump to that has the payload instead? I dont see anybody demonstrate this payload

Aquamosss

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 29, 2018
Try the PsnApi payload then. Google it and youll find it on Psxhax. If that doesn't work then you'll have to wait for psn homebrew. Goodluck finding out how to get it to work
I think I found it on github, but I'm a monkey see monkey do kind of guy, is the video demonstration so I don't f%£ sh!t up.