• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Awaited New Jailbreak to PlayStation 4 Coming Soon (6.72 firmware)

octav90ste

Player
회원 | Member
Oct 15, 2019
Here and there
yes, maybe is better to wait for something really stable and well tested. I appreciate the work for the 6.72 so far, but I think that it's still better to wait. thanks

about the backporting, I've read that someone had problems with the savegames, game crash or fan too noisy than normal. Is it true ? I mean it could be possible becauase of the bakporting ?

A lot of games are overclocking or accelerating the hardware of the console. It's possible that 5.05 to not have so good system management. But the games are accelerating for a short time. Happened to me with Ghost Recon on a phat ps4.

You can try DarkModderVC's jailbreak for 6.72. You will have problems with the savegames only if there is a conflict, like you have saves from 6.72 and the game is edited to work on 5.05. But use the save mounter and I think that it will be ok. Regarding the crashes, I can confirm we have a lot of them on 6.72 JB/MIRA.

I won't test right now 5.05, because I have a phat on that sw and a pro on 6.72. I want to replay some titles on pro.

Here: https://darkmoddervc.github.io/PS4JB/ - he made a cached version ;)

I am also ok with hakkuraifu's hen. Sometimes even Mira from Al Azif is ok. Hope that SpecterDev and the others will take a look.

EDIT: about the fan, you can change the cooling system, or to use a good thermal paste and to clean the ps4.

Reactions: psychodark

psychodark

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 4, 2018
A lot of games are overclocking or accelerating the hardware of the console. It's possible that 5.05 to not have so good system management. But the games are accelerating for a short time. Happened to me with Ghost Recon on a phat ps4.

You can try DarkModderVC's jailbreak for 6.72. You will have problems with the savegames only if there is a conflict, like you have saves from 6.72 and the game is edited to work on 5.05. But use the save mounter and I think that it will be ok. Regarding the crashes, I can confirm we have a lot of them on 6.72 JB/MIRA.

I won't test right now 5.05, because I have a phat on that sw and a pro on 6.72. I want to replay some titles on pro.

Here: https://darkmoddervc.github.io/PS4JB/ - he made a cached version ;)

I am also ok with hakkuraifu's hen. Sometimes even Mira from Al Azif is ok. Hope that SpecterDev and the others will take a look.

EDIT: about the fan, you can change the cooling system, or to use a good thermal paste and to clean the ps4.

thanks for your explanation ! I din't know about the system management of the different firmware version. So, if it's like this, the louder fan noise, could be normal in this case

thanks also for the suggestion about the cooling system. I'll try, if it's not too complicated and if the thermal paste can really solve the noise problem of my old model of ps4

Reactions: octav90ste

octav90ste

Player
회원 | Member
Oct 15, 2019
Here and there
thanks for your explanation ! I din't know about the system management of the different firmware version. So, if it's like this, the louder fan noise, could be normal in this case

thanks also for the suggestion about the cooling system. I'll try, if it's not too complicated and if the thermal paste can really solve the noise problem of my old model of ps4

You're welcome! If it's old (not opened), clean it and change the paste. I have one also. :D I can feel the differences.

There were on the internet to buy something like thermal grizzly. Something like this. Maybe there are also better options.

I did this last year and nfs payback and also ghost recon are a bit silent on 5.05.

Farhd Dash

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 11, 2018
I'm unable to dump spiderman, what's the way out? My internet connection moves like snails so I dont dare try downloading. Any way out?

psychodark

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 4, 2018
which one is the best HEN Exploit so far ? thanks

DoRiLoN

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
So from what I'm reading, it's still not recommended to update to 6.72 if you are with 5.05?

Shadow Lord

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 5, 2018
I would not advise anyone to update to 6.72 right now untill the exploit has been updated and is more stable

octav90ste

Player
회원 | Member
Oct 15, 2019
Here and there
I am using Mira (unofficial) from Al Azif, but cached and I am accessing it offline, from the manual inside the settings. If it fails, I am restarting 2 times the console. I am playing for some days RDR2 and the success rate is about 95-98%.

From some time, leeful isn't working as good...

It seems that the browser app from ps4 is a bit unstable. Also darkmodder's exploit is good. I also had great experience with HEN.

But in a few cases Days Gone crashed and after the restart, it tried to download something. Maybe some crashes are because of a bad dump.

J3rm41n3

ジャーメイン | Black, White, and Asian
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Jun 21, 2018
The issue you mentioned is bound to happen from time to time due to a phenomenon called "kernel panic." You are less likely to experience this issue by letting the system sit for a while from cold boot (ideally, between 2 to 3 minutes), before enabling the exploit.

I'm not sure if there is such a thing as a "bad dump" on PS4, but that's not away from possibility.

All I know right now is that Marvel's Spider-Man GOTY crashes on 5.05 when backported.

I'm quite pre-occupied with Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition at the moment to not to see if there are other games that crash on FW 5.05.

jmayle69

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 23, 2018
i am 5.5 is that the best one out still

startreker

Uploader
Dec 28, 2018
i am 5.5 is that the best one out still
There isn't anything out for 5.50, if you have 5.05 then it's a matter of choice, but I personally don't know of any reason not to upgrade to 6.72 at present.

Crispy81

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 9, 2018
Anyone know of anyone working on a webkit for 7.02? Is there work going on privately?

dejuan

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 17, 2018
Anyone know of anyone working on a webkit for 7.02? Is there work going on privately?
7.02 full exploited
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
7.02 jb out???
yes
7.02 jb out???
Hakkuraifu PS4 Site on the GitHub ➡️ https://hakkuraifu.github.io/PS4xploit/

JayMathis

Paladin
회원 | Member
Feb 26, 2020
7.02 full exploited

yes

Hakkuraifu PS4 Site on the GitHub ➡️ https://hakkuraifu.github.io/PS4xploit/

To point out the obvious, your post was completely unnecessary.

Nirvana1249

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 8, 2019
can anyone possibly offer any reliability reports on these newer exploits ? im on 5.05 and i am wondering if its worth the risk updating yet ?

JayMathis

Paladin
회원 | Member
Feb 26, 2020
You only need to go to 6.72 because 7.02 games work on 6.72. 5.05 is slightly more stable, but 6.72 is fine you may have 1 crash or 0 crashes.

As far as the ones just announced 7.5+ they're not out yet.

Nirvana1249

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 8, 2019
think i may bite the bullet and got to6.72