• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

AUTOMATICALLY Jailbreak your PS4 9.00 with a Raspberry Pi Zero W or 4B!

Mbcrump

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 27, 2021
Got a Pi Zero or 4B? Then this should be fun!

Template public:_media_site_embed_youtube not found. Try rebuilding or reinstalling the s9e/MediaSites add-on.

Reactions: edgetechnician

rodrot

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
Is there a way to auto jailbreak with an ESP8266?

Mbcrump

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 27, 2021
No sorry. It doesn't support USB "On the Go".

jamesbond

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 21, 2020
Hi Michael can you send me a ali express link for the ESP8266 board ty

fuzbean

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 16, 2020
Prices for Rasberry Pi have gone through the roof. So unless you already own one this method isn't worth it.

jamesbond

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 21, 2020
That's understood, was considering a esp board. I don't want to get something that either dosen't work or is to expensive. So a link to a compatible board from a chinese site be useful, im prepared to wait for delivery

mrdude

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 15, 2020
Yes, here you go:

https://github.com/stooged/PS4-Server-900u
I have done this using wemos d1 mini and with nodemcu and use it onw 2different ps4's .

You will need 1 1k ohm resistor. 1 npn transistor, 1 usb pen drive, and a wemos d1 mini - total price is less than £5.

Wemos d1 mini is an esp8266 board and hosts the web access point, once the JB payload is sent - one of the pins connected to the pen drive is set high and then set low (same as plugging in and unplugging the usb drive), then goldhen is automatically sent.

Last edited:

c3swotex

DKS Member
Banned
May 31, 2018
i dont see how this is a auto jaillbreak as you have to start the user guide and choose goldhen where is that auto jaillbreak

mrdude

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 15, 2020
i dont see how this is a auto jaillbreak as you have to start the user guide and choose goldhen where is that auto jaillbreak
No you don't. All you need to do is open a www webpage and everything else is done automatically.

Mbcrump

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 27, 2021
It will automatically perform the automation upon startup. See the auto jailbreak section of the video.

Mbcrump

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 27, 2021
Prices for Rasberry Pi have gone through the roof. So unless you already own one this method isn't worth it.
Valid point but you can get "premade bundles" that include them if you need the extra parts.