• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Anybody want to help me with my PS4 NOR Validator?

BwE

DKS Member
Trusted Programmers
Dec 27, 2018
I am looking for valid and invalid dumps (clearly labeled) from 1200 series and above PS4s!

If you are able to do this, upload them to MEGA or similar and send me an email :)

www.betterwayelectronics.com.au

Cheers!

Hansika Motwani

Legendary Member
Uploader
Apr 17, 2018
Welcome to DKS dude.

Reactions: 윤희지

BwE

DKS Member
Trusted Programmers
Dec 27, 2018
I love you too

윤희지

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
I am looking for valid and invalid dumps (clearly labeled) from 1200 series and above PS4s!

If you are able to do this, upload them to MEGA or similar and send me an email :)

www.betterwayelectronics.com.au

Cheers!
if you want to full information more about this thread like PSXHAX, if you re-write until is done. I will promote this thread. :)

BwE

DKS Member
Trusted Programmers
Dec 27, 2018
You just made zero sense to me .

m0nadpr0xy

Yes, I'm a girl...
Retired staff
Jul 10, 2018
@BwE

@윤희지 simply wants more information on that topic. Basically he wants something like a news article (i.e. like the one from PSXHAX). He says if you edit this thread and add much more information that makes it like a article he will sticky the topic.

Not sure whether he misunderstood this thread.

BwE

DKS Member
Trusted Programmers
Dec 27, 2018
It doesn't matter really. I am appealing to the wrong audiences :)

mahmutpek

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 22, 2018
IIRC you need nor dumper for this, kernel exploit not enough for nor dumping. So, you should have magic hands...