• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

5.55 jailbreak question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarachiu Paul

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 2, 2018
Hello! I know the question has been asked numerous times on the internet, but I can’t seem to find a definite answer or something close to it. So, what’s going on with the 5.55 jailbreak. Do hackers plan to release an exploit? Do they wait for a new version? Does somebody know more about this subject or at least can tell me what is the status of the jailbreak and if it will ever be released. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.