• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

2 Extern HDD on ps4 pro?

Akhawi

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 19, 2018
Hello all

I have a weard question but i hope someone knows what i am about to ask, couse i can´t find anything about it. I know you can uppgrade the internal HDD but if i want to use 1 External HDD for keeping the installed games,themes etc... and then another beside where i have games,themes etc on. But they all work at same time. I use a pkg frome the 1 that i have all items stored and the ps4 will install them on the other external that i am gonna use for main external (like extra internal hdd). Is this possible?

Internal HDD are so expensive to buy :(

Thx in advance :)

"Stay safe, stay healty, and stay togheter ..... But keep 2 meter away frome eatch other ^^"

JayMathis

Paladin
회원 | Member
Feb 26, 2020
PS4 is meant to only have 1 external hard drive at a time. I hear if you use apptousb you can use multiple hard drives but I don't use apptousb so can't tell you further.

Akhawi

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 19, 2018
PS4 is meant to only have 1 external hard drive at a time. I hear if you use apptousb you can use multiple hard drives but I don't use apptousb so can't tell you further.

Thx for telling me :)
I think also i will have to only use 1 hdd and i think you can install pkg frome pc to ps4 somehow i have heard.
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
Thx for telling me :)
I think also i will have to only use 1 hdd and i think you can install pkg frome pc to ps4 somehow i have heard.

Lol ignor my spelling, i totaly messed it up hahaha

H

Haziq91

use 1 external hard disk as internal hdd (set through ps4 setting) and 1 hard disk as you would use normally using app2usb, my suggestion is to get two 5tb external hdd if you the type of person who love to install lot of game and keep them ( like me), you could change the internal hdd with bigger size but that will take lot of work..

Akhawi

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 19, 2018
use 1 external hard disk as internal hdd (set through ps4 setting) and 1 hard disk as you would use normally using app2usb, my suggestion is to get two 5tb external hdd if you the type of person who love to install lot of game and keep them ( like me), you could change the internal hdd with bigger size but that will take lot of work..
Thx for the info Haziq91, did not remember you could do that, then i can get a new HDD for the internet Ps4 system, have 1 external alrdy :)
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
Just wanted to say it worked like a charm :)

Reactions: Haziq91

panterazul

Fire Member
DarkSoftware Silver
Jun 1, 2018
I didn't quite get that. I currently use app2usb and have one external 8tb drive. Can I plug a 3.0 usb hub into the other usb port and use the first port off it for the second one at the same time?