• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

DarkSoftware has passed 5th years anniversary!

Hiya 회원!

We're pleased to note that DKS Forum has been active for almost 5 years, and we'd want to express our gratitude to everyone who continues to participate in discussions about topics like the Console/PC Scene, in general, and other topics related to your personal interests.

We appreciate your visit and will continue to maintain this website as a lively community.

Happy fifth anniversary of the DKS Forum!

v5.1

Congratulations and thank you to the community and the mods/admin that help keep this site alive and organized!

Herzlichen Glückwunsch und vielen Dank an die Community und die Mods/Admins, die helfen, diese Seite am Leben zu erhalten und zu organisieren!

Reactions: 윤희지
Thank you for five years of games, laughs and a great community. Here’s to many more

Congratulations and happy anniversary darksoftware ☺️

5 years already? I forgot when I joined but here's to 5 more.
I Love It Reaction GIF by Magic: The Gathering

Congratulations