• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Resolved Your file is ready to download - Electric boogaloo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking4roms

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 8, 2019
There is a previous thread about this particular issue, however, it is marked as resolved. This is NOT resolved. I get this popup nearly every single time I come here and click on something. It might stop for a few hours, but later on it WILL return.

To describe it, a new window pops up, and it tries to initiate a download of "Your file is ready to download.exe"

I have no clue what this file is, but I'm betting its not going to be pleasant. I don't mind leaving adblock/brave shields off when the ads aren't bad, but when they open new windows that attempt to download "totally legit guy don't worry about it.exe" I get nervous.

I think you should have a talk with your ad company, because something this intrusive is a bit over the line.

Thank you for your time.

totally-legit-bro.md.png

Reactions: 윤희지

Handalo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 15, 2020
There is a previous thread about this particular issue, however, it is marked as resolved. This is NOT resolved. I get this popup nearly every single time I come here and click on something. It might stop for a few hours, but later on it WILL return.

To describe it, a new window pops up, and it tries to initiate a download of "Your file is ready to download.exe"

I have no clue what this file is, but I'm betting its not going to be pleasant. I don't mind leaving adblock/brave shields off when the ads aren't bad, but when they open new windows that attempt to download "totally legit guy don't worry about it.exe" I get nervous.

I think you should have a talk with your ad company, because something this intrusive is a bit over the line.

Thank you for your time.

totally-legit-bro.md.png
I am the guy that created the other thread. Can confirm that it is 100% back and worse than ever. It popped up the forced download when I clicked on "reply" to this thread.

윤희지

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Thank you for the report! We have found this one script which causes to redirect without solve issue from company so we have removed it and will not back again.

Reactions: Looking4roms

Looking4roms

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 8, 2019
Can confirm! Spent quite a while visiting and clicking and never got the terribly intrusive ads once. Thank you so much!

Reactions: 윤희지

RobiCali

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
I received a full screen one that wanted me to download just a few minutes ago. Never seen ads so horrible on this site before.

Status
Not open for further replies.