• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Xxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

mspy

DKS Member
Feb 26, 2020
Is this one better than yuzu emulator ?

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
Both ok
I do find sometimes game run better on different emulators best to just install both and see what works best for your setup

themuse

DKS Member
DKS Member
Aug 13, 2018
Both ok
I do find sometimes game run better on different emulators best to just install both and see what works best for your setup
do you happen to know where i could obtain a 11.0.1 key file
not for this emulator but i need it for NSC builder
also i have another question ,funny thing is that last time i tried to use a keys file someone included with an emulator for NSC builder it didn't work even after renaming it
so is there some difference in the way the file is to be formatted for the emulator as opposed to the way it needs to be formatted to work with NSC builder ,incase i do find one?

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
do you happen to know where i could obtain a 11.0.1 key file
not for this emulator but i need it for NSC builder
also i have another question ,funny thing is that last time i tried to use a keys file someone included with an emulator for NSC builder it didn't work even after renaming it
so is there some difference in the way the file is to be formatted for the emulator as opposed to the way it needs to be formatted to work with NSC builder ,incase i do find one?
added update 11.x.x prod.key and 11.0.1 firmware what are you trying to build and why does it need to be 11.0.1 ?

Last edited:
Reactions: themuse

themuse

DKS Member
DKS Member
Aug 13, 2018
added update 11.x.x prod.key and 11.0.1 firmware what are you trying to build and why does it need to be 11.0.1 ?
i want to convert the new ghosts and goblins into an .xci and patch it to run on 10.x.x

thanks i will try it out now and see if it works with NSC builder
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
thanks m8 you are a lifesaver
i was able to repack the game and the update into an .XCI and patch it to run on SXOS emunand 10.0.1
worked like a charm
funny thing is that the latest option NSC builder gives you to patch for is 9.x.x
it goes from as low as 1.x.x to as high as 9.x.x
i chose ot patch it for 9.x.x which was the latest version and the game is working so far
but it is hard AF and i have not passed the graveyard so can't say for sure it is 100 % playable but so far so good

Reactions: prb
Status
Not open for further replies.