• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

What is AnimeXForum?

윤희지

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
KqhPuwd.png

AnimeXForum is an Anime Community.
If you are a new member to AnimeXForum? Then you are welcoming.
Well, what are you doing here right now? Of course, trying to figure out what the site is about and the discussions If you get long.
We have all kinds of Anime Stuffs and Discussions here~!
Anime Discussion
Manga Discussion
Anime & Manga Download

AnimeXStream will be launch soon?
Answered: Yes, take a long time.
AnimeXNetwork is available?
Answered: Yes, here.
Official - AnimeXNetwork

Last edited:

Jolafrite

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 9, 2018
Thx 윤희지 damage everything is in English :mariobanana:

Reactions: 윤희지

Jolafrite

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 9, 2018
I call Shiro :D

ecko2020

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 9, 2018
great work thanks

Reactions: Jolafrite

feist303

Fire Member
DarkSoftware Silver
Jul 7, 2018
Cool ! Been watching anime for over 20 years, hope I can be a valuable member. I used to be a member of a really high quality website that really had different rips and versions, and the best on the web until they went completely private last year, while I was inactive and thus fell of the boat.... Really wonder what that site was called... Know it's very hard to get in and takes quite the effort to remain a member... Place was a goldmine :D So let's have a looksy now :)

feist303

Fire Member
DarkSoftware Silver
Jul 7, 2018
Nice place !!! I registered but I'm on an ipad atm and the forums aren't really optimized for this little screen. Will update my profile later on pc ! Saw some stuff I liked and was suprised to find, and perhaps ca help expand the forums... :) Any chance you also post Asian movies? Would love to find me a good forum for those !!!! Look forward to joining soon :) cheers and nice work. Happy to be finding all these nice communities !!!