• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

[Video Tutorial] GoldHEN 2.2 is Released with an in-built Cheat Server! Detailed Guide on How it Works!

Sam Daniel

Fire Member
DarkSoftware Silver
Jun 19, 2018
Hey Guys! New Update for GoldHEN - Now comes with an inBuilt Cheat Server. In this video I've explained what it does and How to set it up! No need to run WebRTE or open up Ps4trainer on your web browser any longer. Everything is inbuilt and accessible locally! Check it out :)

2pac4life

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 11, 2018
any update about ps5 4.03 hacking?? great info bud :)

Arslan

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 2, 2018
when i enable Cheats from GH 2.2 inbuild cheats menu in Far cry 5 , My PS4 Pro shuts down every time. i try to use different servers for GH 2.2 like Nightkinghost, Karo218, kamealon. still faces the same problem.

but if i use the GH 2.1.2 with WebRTW through Web Browser OR Android App cheats it works fine. P.S. Recently a month ago i got an error of database rebild so i rebuild the database through python script.

tcrown

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 9, 2018
@Arslan it's still early days, devs are working on fixes, but overall this is a really smart convenient implantation when all the bugs are worked out.

morax

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Feb 21, 2022
Noob question, how can I update GoldHen on my ps4? Do I need to start all process again? Thanks