• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

Use my PSN profile/account on JB PS4?

Dhhcgh

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 14, 2022
Question, I recently bought a used Phat PS4 with Firmware <9.00

Jailbreaking was no problem, but is there anyway to sign in to PSN and load my profile (save games, trophies, download games etc) without updating and losing the JB?

It seems like I am stuck on a local account (that I could "activate" online) to export save files etc, but it is not my own/original account.

oldbulbak

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 31, 2021
There is no way to 'login' in PSN if you have lower firmware than required one in PSN. The only thing you could do - get your profile id from psn and 'activate' your local account this with profile id and then if you have your save files local - they gonna work without extra steps probably.
I don't know any tools which allows to write own id since all of them just generate the random one. Btw if you don't have any local copy of your saves - you will not gonna get it since you can't connect to psn. But if you have local saves (like on flash drive or pc) you can easily make them work with any account with save mounter.

BeaTBoyHD

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 7, 2022
There was a way in 9.02 or if you got testkit ps4 and no you cant make test kit ps4 with jailbreak a testkit ps4 is version you get as game developer to test your games.