• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

USB corrupted after dumping

coolzor555

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 18, 2018
Hi eveyone, I've tried dumping my Uncharted collection into my 64gb Samsung USB 3.0 bar. Once completed and I copy the files to the PC, I'm unable to format the USB any more. If I delete the files, I can't add anything into the USB and if I eject and insert again, the files returns. Also it indicated 0 space left on the USB. I'm wondering if there is a fix to it as I used two USB and both same problem.

PirateofPC

Móhãnd Bèn
회원 | Member
Jun 6, 2018
Libya, Tripoli
Sorry, but it looks like it died.
This also happened to me with 1TB Seagate USB 3.0 Harddrive, I installed .pkg file, and it worked, I removed the USB, and inserted it into the PC, and had the same problem as you :(