• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

[Update] [Released] X-Project v1.5.5 By DefaultDNB And leeful74

GregoryRasputin

Asshole
DarkSoftware Silver
Mar 14, 2018
@DEFAULTDNB has released version 1.5.5 of X-Project, for those of you who have been living in a cave for the past year, X-Project is an easy to use exploit host software that you either run on your PC, upload to your public webserver or install on your ESP8266 Wi-Fi device

X-Project's user interface looks like the PS3's XMB and lets you do a whole bunch of awesome things, such as run various different versions of HEN, block firmware updates, dump games, install Linux and much, much more, here is a list of what is new or changes in this version:

• Triple version bump due to LOTS OF NEW things
    default_tongue.png
  • Version number is displayed in multiple places so you know which version you're using.
  • Improved information panel, now shows more information so you know whats going on
(Can be hidden or shown again by clicking show/hide, perma-hidden or perma-showing based on toggle)
  • X-Project (not PS4) debug menu is now able to be perma-toggled)
(New hidden goat icon for test payload!)
  • Fixed debug menu "ghost column" issue (been there since day one!)
  • Added Cache and FW detection, along with network/tracking/and true firmware detection (from cold boot).

These are only a small amount of changes in the list, to see the complete changelog and download this software, visit the source:

Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Update

@DEFAULTDNB has released the ESP8266 version of X-Project, as X-Project needs to be cached on the PS4, ESP devices are basically redundant now, at least for X-Project and in this case it only acts as a method to transfer the host software over, here are the changes in this version:

• - removed Mira+hen1.8+VR payload.
  • - removed a few extraneous Mira+hen payloads.
  • - removed usb cache and applicationcache payloads.
  • + under the hood fixes.

You can grab it here:
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Last edited:

m0nadpr0xy

Yes, I'm a girl...
Retired staff
Jul 10, 2018
Hosting this on my own local server at home and cached this into my PS4. Works perfectly so far and seems to be more stable than Al Azif DNS exploit page for some reason. The UI and navigation is surely something you have to get used to.

Great update!

GregoryRasputin

Asshole
DarkSoftware Silver
Mar 14, 2018
The UI and navigation is surely something you have to get used to.

Thanks for replying.
I played the PS3 for about ten years, so i am quite used to the UI :)
It is also the same UI as RetroArch.

Reactions: 윤희지

payam

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 25, 2018
hi can you make a tutorial for android's kexploit? don't know how to use it
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
cannot catch it, what should I do?

m0nadpr0xy

Yes, I'm a girl...
Retired staff
Jul 10, 2018
hi can you make a tutorial for android's kexploit? don't know how to use it
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
cannot catch it, what should I do?

You cannot cache it? What is the problem??? Like what is the actual issue. Any error messages? Tried to clean all PS4 web browser data and cookies and then try again to cache it.

payam

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 25, 2018
I cannot catch it, what should
You cannot cache it? What is the problem??? Like what is the actual issue. Any error messages? Tried to clean all PS4 web browser data and cookies and then try again to cache it.
Did it before and no progress, but gregoryrasputin help me to fix it, and finally cached it

DEFAULTDNB

DKS Member
Trusted Programmers
Mar 15, 2018
£20 says @payam didnt have "index.html" at the end :p

Reactions: 윤희지

payam

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 25, 2018
£20 says @payam didnt have "index.html" at the end :p
actually i noticed that lots of people had this problem and that was not mine, it seems the host was :)

m0nadpr0xy

Yes, I'm a girl...
Retired staff
Jul 10, 2018
@payam The problem is "RTFM".

@DEFAULTDNB Depending on what web server you are guys are using you can probably configure a index file? Like in nginx inside the vhost you can say which files it should use as an index with a single line like "index index.html index.php home.html;". If that option is configured it will look for one of these files and use it as the default index when you open http://domain.com/ or http://ipaddress/.

Or maybe a default redirect that sends people to http://ipofps4/index.html when accessing http://ipofps4/. Something like that.

Just a suggestion.

Reactions: payam