• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

[Update] [Released] PS4 Player v1.0 By @Lapy05575948

GregoryRasputin

Asshole
DarkSoftware Silver
Mar 14, 2018
Developer Lapy has released a Media Player for the PS4, it plays .mp4 and .mkv .mov files

3v0QLKd.jpg

Sadly none of the files i tried actually worked, which is forgivable as this is a very early beta.

The .avi didn't show up, which was expected as this file is not supported.
The .mkv didn't show up, this was not expected as this file is supported.
The .mp4 showed up minus the Russian text, however when it was selected to play it froze the application.

I will give other files a try in a while, in the meantime you can grab the download here:
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
UPDATE
It seems that i am an idiot and misread .mov as .mkv, which goes to explain why .mkv won't work, it isn't supported

Last edited:

VonCunz

YARR!
DKS Member
Jul 12, 2018
it reads file from a USB source yes? does it detect every format (fat32,exfat,ntfs)?

Reactions: chriscent koie

Castiel

DKS Member
DKS Member
Apr 12, 2019
Muchas gracias por el aporte.

Reactions: GregoryRasputin

Mikelonsan

DKS Member
DKS Member
May 18, 2019
thanks friends

@mahmoud

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jul 12, 2018
Download link dont working. Please fix it.

Reactions: Castiel

魔神龜

DKS Member
DKS Member
Feb 6, 2020
朋友!!非常謝謝您.....這是個非常實用的東西