• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Tutorial Tutorial: Repack and Remarry Game updates for base game

Haisony

DKS Member
DKS Member
Aug 1, 2018
I did use that, but when installed the finished (re-married) PKG on my PS4 it does not show up, even though its installed.

Reactions: mahmoudaamer123

Leonquest

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jul 6, 2018
I did use that, but when installed the finished (re-married) PKG on my PS4 it does not show up, even though its installed.
It worked for me. Maybe try with a different CUSA.

Haisony

DKS Member
DKS Member
Aug 1, 2018
It has to be the same CUSA right ? Tried it on 2 games (Final Fantasy XV and Assassins Creed Origins).
Did that and both didn't show up.
I will try it on different games another time !

Haisony

DKS Member
DKS Member
Aug 1, 2018
Ah and another thing, does that work with DLC's too ?

Leonquest

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jul 6, 2018
It has to be the same CUSA right ? Tried it on 2 games (Final Fantasy XV and Assassins Creed Origins).
Did that and both didn't show up.
I will try it on different games another time !
Yes, it has to be the same CUSA. It worked for me with FF XV. What do you mean with "it doesn't show up"? As long as it doesn't fail to install, you are good. Don't know about DLCs, but you can ask about it in the gbatemp thread.

Haisony

DKS Member
DKS Member
Aug 1, 2018
Like its on my Hard Drive or PS4 i guess (installed) but it isn't avaiable on my game section, or you know in my library at all.
It's pretty weird. Same with Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. Idk what im doing wrong though. This tool is pretty easy to use tbh :/

Leonquest

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jul 6, 2018
Updates shouldn't be available in your game section or library. What were you expecting with your updates, specifically? Any special game mode or similar?

Haisony

DKS Member
DKS Member
Aug 1, 2018
The whole merged game WITH the update doesn't show up lol ?

Leonquest

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jul 6, 2018
That's really weird, you should be able to find and play the game in the main screen. Why don't you report that on the forum I linked to?

zvqyt

Fire Member
DKS Member
Jul 10, 2018
Update this tutorial with the GUI version.

Chost dz

Fire Member
DKS Member
Jun 1, 2018
You can use fpkg update repackager by tooretoo42 :)

Haisony

DKS Member
DKS Member
Aug 1, 2018

Oh nice, does it work well? hope it doesn't cause any problems (like brick or something).
I will try it tomorrow.
Can someone suggest me a good fake pkg update website ? :)

Haisony

DKS Member
DKS Member
Aug 1, 2018
so I did use the Tooretoo42 repacker, now i got the patch that is ready to be installed in the "repack" folder. How am I doing that with DLC's and the patched game ? How can I install the DLC's ?

Haisony

DKS Member
DKS Member
Aug 1, 2018
Updates shouldn't be available in your game section or library. What were you expecting with your updates, specifically? Any special game mode or similar?

Do you know how I can install the updates for the base/patched game ?

Leonquest

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jul 6, 2018
Do you know how I can install the updates for the base/patched game ?
Yeah, same way you install fpkgs on a jailbroken ps4, use the debug menu.