• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

is there a tutorial for backporting ps4 9.0 games to 7.55 or 6,72?

Publio

DKS Member
DKS Member
Mar 10, 2018
Is there any tutorial to do so? Tried with different games with no success. I'd like to learn to do it cos there is a series of games in which i am interested in which are not backported.

seanp2500

DKS Member
Jun 12, 2018
@cyber1000 @opoisso893 and a few others handle bp. I know a lil but choose not to. I mean we could always use a new backporter if ya handy with the keys if you know what i mean...But I just well. No offense. But do you have what it takes to be a backporter?

ughurjatarja

DKS Member
Donor
Apr 17, 2018
Finland
@cyber1000 @opoisso893 and a few others handle bp. I know a lil but choose not to. I mean we could always use a new backporter if ya handy with the keys if you know what i mean...But I just well. No offense. But do you have what it takes to be a backporter?
It's a shame that you didn't receive a response, considering how fascinating the subject is.

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
No, there is no tutorial on how to do it. and I highly doubt anyone will spend their time teaching other people how to do it.

there are many problems.

1) you would need a higher than average understanding how to
2) lots of terminology
3) potent PC
and the " most, hardest, hardestest" thing to get
4) Purchase the keys and or get them elsewhere ( good luck typing it on google and getting them for free and good luck getting them from someone who is willing to share them)

Reactions: ughurjatarja

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
I moved the thread to the correct section as this is NOT a tutorial but a question