• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

The Playroom app issue

samurai

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 2, 2018
Hello

Im talking about the the Playrool app installed by default in the PS4 with this icon :

Fj77mox.png

I installed GOD of war 2 FPK and I keep receiving this error everytime I open the Playroom app

eOA5v9d.jpeg

I cant delete the app cuz it's a system app also cannot download it from the store since I have a 7.55 JB ps4

I removed GOD of war but the issue is not resolved

did a buckup of my data and reset the whole ps4 (remove everything from the HDD) it resolve the issue but after I restore my data the error is back

I wonder if some1 can give me the app as PKG or suggest any solution

Oxeres

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 7, 2018
You can thank @alperrenkli !!
I had warned that this could happen.
Ask him for the solution.

samurai

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 2, 2018
You can thank @alperrenkli !!
I had warned that this could happen.
Ask him for the solution.
if some1 can make a FPK of the app it will solve the issue I guess

Oxeres

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 7, 2018
@samurai I have the solution.
Go in preinst2/cusa00001 (FTP or PS4Explorer) and copy the app.pkg on a usb drive.
Reinstall this with debug settings and you’re good.

Last edited:

samurai

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 2, 2018
@samurai I have the solution.
Go in preinst2/cusa00001 (FTP or PS4Explorer) and copy the app.pkg on a usb drive.
Reinstall this with debug settings and you’re good.
thank you very much it's working now
have a good day

Reactions: Oxeres