• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Technical issues on ps4 and kexploit

Randmoluckyguy

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 28, 2018
Suddnely for couples days my ps4 starts to kerenl panic like every day, I instililzing the software 5.05 and like every next day kernel panic again, so i started thinking what will happen if i do the system storage status after that it was all fine, then it took me to system storage update and the point i didnt know what is it, so I turn off my ps4.
and my questions are:
1.what the system storage update do?
2. How do i prevent kernel panics that has been happening to me every day?
3. what the best way to not lose my games? (I used every time system software instalilize, which cause lossing my games).
Moreover I tried to talk in discord chat but noboady is even paying attention to what i am facing.

Aquamosss

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 29, 2018
Kernel panic whaaaa....!??!?!?.... on a ps4!? This is a first..... that why no one answers no one knows what the error is? even I don't know......I can't even find it on the internet......Can you upload a pic of the error for me to get a better understanding of your situation?
You're probably being very vage give me more info.

I'm not very smart, but I do know what a system error is, and my friend you have one. I don't mean to scare you but.
Bro I'm sorry to say this but......something I horribly wrong with your ps4. If your saying you getting kernel panic every time you turn on your ps4. You must be one out a million that your system firmware did not install correctly it maybe corrupted.....I don't know, but I know this. You need to reset ps4 You have to!!!! because if you don't it could get worse.

AS I said be for upload a pic of the error for me to get a better understanding of your situation? I will try to help.

Reactions: Randmoluckyguy

Aquamosss

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 29, 2018
Reinstall system software MAKE SURE YOU HAVE FIRMWARE 5.05 ON YOUR USB!!!!!! be for attesting the reinstall.

Reactions: Randmoluckyguy

Randmoluckyguy

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 28, 2018
Reinstall system software MAKE SURE YOU HAVE FIRMWARE 5.05 ON YOUR USB!!!!!! be for attesting the reinstall.

Thank you man for helping i took a chance to see what system storage update do and it was all fine, after the proccse it rebooted me to 5.05 and no needed to reisntall the system software.
It was caused after sending a payload

Aquamosss

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 29, 2018
Thank you man for helping i took a chance to see what system storage update do and it was all fine, after the proccse it rebooted me to 5.05 and no needed to reisntall the system software.
np just leave a like, any time bro

Aquamosss

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 29, 2018
Thank you man for helping i took a chance to see what system storage update do and it was all fine, after the proccse it rebooted me to 5.05 and no needed to reinstall the system software.
ok i wish i could have seen it through your problem was interesting

PirateofPC

Móhãnd Bèn
회원 | Member
Jun 6, 2018
Libya, Tripoli
IDK why, but sending payloads (.bin files) doesn't work for me, everytime I do it, then the PS4 will have panic shutdown or whatever :(
So that's why I always use HTML payloads ^^