• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

System Link integrated inside CFW

Akuma540

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
I am wondering if it will be possible to integrate the function to the ps4 as some developers did on x360 take a look at xboxunity.net. You can start games via x360 and join them via systemlink all without a pc.

I know there is XBSLink but that needs a pc. Im guessing that players want to still play against others and many games like all COD and RS Siege with update have Systemlink. So i suggest a Group for XBSLink to be made on Discord, so players can organize gaming for LAN.

Reactions: ItsMistaSandman