• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Sup Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sup Im BirDy

OG
회원 | Member
Apr 16, 2018
Mass
1. How did you find DarkSoftware? PS4 Exploit
2. What is your favorite games? CoD, Fallout, Socom, 25 to life
3. What is your favorite anime or cartoon, comic, hentai, drama? N/A
4. Do have any musical interests you would like to share with us? Queens of the Stone Age
5. Where are you from? - Masshole
6. What is your occupation? Cook/Epoxy floor & Cabinet Installer
7. What are some of your talents or things you are proud of doing or having? Programming and Hard labor
8. What are your hobbies? Games / Coding / Bass Guitar
9. What games do you enjoy playing? Bass / Shooting games

Hey everyone the names BirDy, better known as Sup Im BirDy around the scene. Back when ps3 cfw was very new i was into the GSC script scene on WaW and CoD4 especially on Se7ensins, but also modded Fallout New vegas and had made noob friendly tutorials on how to use Fu(k psn and patch the .pup update files for namia cfw and such. I hope to get back into the scene and make more mods and contributions like some of the programs I made but since ive been out of the scene for 7 years.. hope to get refreshed and back into it. Cheers all and hope to make this a new home for the fun to happen

Last edited:
Reactions: LightningMods
Status
Not open for further replies.