• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

EUR AU Spotify - [CUSA-01780] [v3.62] [Requires PSN Patch]

IustinThef07

DKS Member
회원 | Member
Jul 22, 2020
Not working
the linked version requires an update to 3.90
You tried to open the app? That's what it says when you open it. To connect, stay on the ps4 home screen and select your ps4 from your phone in spotify connect

ravagger

DKS Member
회원 | Member
Jul 1, 2023
tnx for the app
(Y)

dnnu8

DKS Member
회원 | Member
Jul 21, 2023
thats good

faresycb

DKS Member
회원 | Member
Jul 26, 2023
i liked thank you

gxfdhfdhfdh

DKS Member
회원 | Member
Sep 14, 2023
thank you but I don't understand those enlasces with letters how to download it

ofuani joseph

DKS Member
회원 | Member
Oct 24, 2023
aHR0cHM6Ly9kcml2ZS5nb29nbGUuY29tL2RyaXZlL2ZvbGRlcnMvMV9FX0hjOGZDWXREWWtFd1c2dl9ZLWJxNVQ1dDJ6cGZuP3VzcD1zaGFyaW5n
uhnn
dont understand

Croupier

DKS Member
회원 | Member
Oct 25, 2023
Sure, it might work it might not, but it's certainly worth a try.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1upkdaxDHpqS-0YdazaL3ZcEZorG0jMdKDelete whatever Spotify version you already have installed first.
Install app.pkg first, if it says it's already installed, choose to reinstall. Then install patch.pkg. Open phone and in Spotify Connect choose your ps4. If it hangs on "Connecting..." , close the app on phone and try again.
It worked for me on the second try and everytime after that without problem. Doubt my psn account is linked in those .pkg files but I'm not an expert at all. Hopefully it works for you.
Fuk yeah dude, worked straight away flawlessly. awesome love it.
Thank you so much. Slava Ukrayini
EDIT:
Hot dang this is the best thing ever, just now playing RDR and I go to Spotify and search cowboy music and wham ho it blends so good with the game atmosphere, and you can use your iPhone to adjust the volume, for a space game just search atmospheric scifi space songs. It farkin brilliant.

Last edited:

nicucanci

DKS Member
회원 | Member
Nov 6, 2023
Hi, this wouldn't work for me, i tried several times to install and uninstall and run the app and so on and so forth. I think i figured my problem. At first i had my usb charging cable and usb flash drive plugged in and loaded the fpkg from the usb but no dice. I found this link (
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc8EvbWTkQE ) and removed all the devices from the ps4 then i sent the pkg from this link with package sender 1.3 and it worked as intended, just installed the app and fired up spotify on my phone and hit connect in the app and voila, it worked!! Granted you don't have accces to the app itself but you control it with the phone and it's good enough. Hope this helps too! Btw, my ps4 is 5.05 fw in case you're wondering about compatibility.

remoggio

DKS Member
회원 | Member
Feb 13, 2024
r8gwdWy.png

App Name: Spotify
Title ID:
CUSA01780
App Version: 3.62
System Version: 7.50
Download link:
[Hidden content]
More Information:

App isn't patched at all, so will need a PSN Patch to function on 7.5x and a backport to work on lower versions. Thought I should share this in case anyone is interested in looking into it. Dumped earlier this year on my 7.55 PS4 before I sold it.

Files in extracted format can be found below:
[Hidden content]
Oook thanks

remoggio

DKS Member
회원 | Member
Feb 13, 2024
Oook thanks

Balexgt

DKS Member
회원 | Member
Feb 14, 2024