• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

EUR AU Spotify - [CUSA-01780] [v3.62] [Requires PSN Patch]

LimitedLime

gaming
DKS Member
Aug 8, 2018
United Kingdom
r8gwdWy.png

App Name: Spotify
Title ID:
CUSA01780
App Version: 3.62
System Version: 7.50
Download link:
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
More Information:
App isn't patched at all, so will need a PSN Patch to function on 7.5x and a backport to work on lower versions. Thought I should share this in case anyone is interested in looking into it. Dumped earlier this year on my 7.55 PS4 before I sold it.

Files in extracted format can be found below:
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Last edited:

LimitedLime

gaming
DKS Member
Aug 8, 2018
United Kingdom
how do I add psn patch on this so i can make it work and listen to spotify on my tv?
time and effort in a program like IDA Pro.
It isn't something that'd be easy for someone, like you or me, who doesn't know what they're doing.

IustinThef07

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jul 22, 2020
To this day there's no NoPSN Spotify for the PS3 because it was impossible to remove the PSN dependency. I think it's the same for the PS4 unfortunately

mak217

DKS Member
DKS Member
Aug 5, 2021
That is truly unfortunate. I know I'd appreciate listening to music while mindlessly grinding on some games.

junglecat76

DKS Member
DKS Member
Dec 31, 2021
Are you guys serious? I made an account on the website specifically to get the download link for Spotify, after being directed here from another forum. So i can game on my ps4 9.00 goldenhen. this blows

Buzbee

DKS Member
DKS Member
May 14, 2019
The Playstation Music app is now labelled Spotify although the icon shows Playstation Music featuring Spotify. The downloadable app is now basically just a shell - when dumped the application there is nothing except the eboot, sce_module and sce_sys. The rest of the files are built into the system firmware. In other words, Spotify is not happening.

abdullahercan29

DKS Member
DKS Member
May 29, 2022
thaks ı like it

ytbyahi

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 19, 2022
fffffsdcs

Shadaragon

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jan 19, 2022
Finally been waiting for fffffsdcs yipee

iwcraft

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jul 18, 2022
nicee
bro thx

Altrix

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jul 31, 2022
wait it worked for you ?

legendarysnake

DKS Member
DKS Member
Aug 13, 2022
anyone who tested it can confirm if it has ads on it for no premium users?

mmajunkie77

Legendary Member
Uploader
Mar 3, 2019
Can't confirm anything if it doesn't work. Read the OP guyz :shrug:

IustinThef07

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jul 22, 2020
I'm writing this on here in case it might help someone in the same situation as me. I have 2 ps4s, used both with the same psn account before the 9.00 jb. I have used spotify on one of them before the jb and it still works now, I can use Spotify Connect to get music on there. On the other ps4 Spotify Connect never connected and couldn't get music to play. So using FTP i took the app.pkg and the patch.pkg from the working Spotify ps4 and installed them both on the non-working spotify one. Now it's working. Can play music from phone both in home menu and in games. App version 3.72

20221006_151908.md.jpg

Reactions: HSN

pavgi96

DKS Member
DKS Member
Nov 1, 2021
Hey friend
I'm writing this on here in case it might help someone in the same situation as me. I have 2 ps4s, used both with the same psn account before the 9.00 jb. I have used spotify on one of them before the jb and it still works now, I can use Spotify Connect to get music on there. On the other ps4 Spotify Connect never connected and couldn't get music to play. So using FTP i took the app.pkg and the patch.pkg from the working Spotify ps4 and installed them both on the non-working spotify one. Now it's working. Can play music from phone both in home menu and in games. App version 3.72

20221006_151908.md.jpg
Hey friend , that's very useful ! can you please send us these two pkg's you used to try to our ps4 ?

Shadaragon

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jan 19, 2022
Hey friend

Hey friend , that's very useful ! can you please send us these two pkg's you used to try to our ps4 ?
I presume youd need to use his psn account ? Unless you can edit the connected spotify account ?

Reactions: kingkaidoxxx999