• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

So we know exploit 5.55 exists...

Brandon1993

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 10, 2018
So we know 5.55 exploit exists, let's all estimate when it will be out.. My estimation is end of September/Start of October. Yours?

Ronin956

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
Ouch Q1-start of Q2 2019. That hurts!
I'd honestly wait a good while for it than to have it as early as next month and for it to be riddled with bugs.

Reactions: becksterorange

BCLimited

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 5, 2018
4.55 went out in Feb 28th, and 5.05 went out in May 28th. So I think we need to wait until PlayStation releases new update, then maybe in less than a month new exploit would come out.

Reactions: Brandon1993

Brandon1993

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 10, 2018
4.55 went out in Feb 28th, and 5.05 went out in May 28th. So I think we need to wait until PlayStation releases new update, then maybe in less than a month new exploit would come out.

Problem is IF Sony will update the console... I mean they gotta know about the exploit. What happens if there is no new firmware?

BCLimited

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 5, 2018
Haha, Sony WILL release new update. They must constantly release new updates to fix optimalization problems etc. For example, many F2P games from PS Store like Crossout were crashing on my console in previous updates. Sony won't stop updating PS4, they don't care about some hackers that broke the console. But I think that they discreetly fight with hackers, Sony don't need second PSP.

Romax

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 12, 2018
Cant wait...just let me knw when its out!

becksterorange

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 19, 2018
I'd say sometime after Red Dead Redemption 2 comes out.

the funny man

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 30, 2018
So we know 5.55 exploit exists, let's all estimate when it will be out.. My estimation is end of September/Start of October. Yours?
half of october

AlanXPG

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 15, 2018
End of the year or beginning of next year, it's always like this, new games come out and people will want to play consequently release the kernel for everyone.

Deathraider22

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 4, 2018
My guess would be after the release of fw 6.00

Reactions: Seanoftheshred

SSShowmik

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 18, 2018
As soon as the russians release a game requiring firmware>5.05, happened everytime before.