• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

USA SHINING FORCE 3 - [STRN-12146] [V1.0]

Violator

Uploader
Oct 31, 2022
SF3SC1_JAP_Front.md.jpg
GAME TITLE: Shining Force 3
TITLE ID: STRN12146
GAME VERSION: 1.0
AUDIO LANGUAGES: English
SUBTITLE LANGUAGES: English
FILE SIZE: 251 MB
MD5 CHECKSUM: 7D4A4D2F1442533E43614FC0C14FEDBE
DOWNLOAD LINK: PS4 Fake Package File
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Last edited:

murmandamus

Wind Member
DKS Member
Jun 14, 2018
SF3SC1_JAP_Front.md.jpg
GAME TITLE: Shinning Force 3
TITLE ID: STRN12146
GAME VERSION: 1.0
AUDIO LANGUAGES: English
SUBTITLE LANGUAGES: English
FILE SIZE: 251 MB
MD5 CHECKSUM: 7D4A4D2F1442533E43614FC0C14FEDBE
DOWNLOAD LINK: PS4 Fake Package File
[Hidden content]
[Hidden content]
The port will crash or black screen at the first fight , when it goes to show the 3D scene when you attack or are attacked on the map. I've tried every version of SF 3 I've found for PS4 and Switch using Zebra Engine - Cotton/Guardian Force and yours is the only one I have been able to save a save state on without a crash. The other versions used the Shining Force Central Fan Translation of all 3 Scenarios but they all have the same issues. So I didn't know if you or anyone has been able to play any of the Shining Force games successfully through and if so is it possible to use the save fie from SF 3 Part 1 on SF 3 part 2 and part 2 save on part 3 like in the original Saturn versions. I know the games will use saves even using the NTSC US version of SF 3 part 1 on the Japanese SF 3 part 2 & 3, thats how I originally played them and since Scenario 2 & 3 are completely translated I really want to go through them again since I only had the JP versions that i completed back in the day. Anyway thanks for all the ports they are all great.

Violator

Uploader
Oct 31, 2022
Yes all SF games tested played it to the end before uploading, this goes to all games such as PC, PS1, PS2, Dreamcast, Megadrive, Super Nintendo, PC-Engine, Gameboy Advance, PSP etc. Also check out the PC Crack Games Section for reference on emulation.

murmandamus

Wind Member
DKS Member
Jun 14, 2018
Weird, you said in the Berwick Saga post that it played fine on your PS4 pro. So besides that what payload are you using & I assume since your playing the Saturn games your using the 9.00 USB jailbreak w/ autoload web browser hosted by someone or are self hosting correct? I am using a PS4 Pro God of War model on the 9.00 firmware w/USB exploit running the Goldhen newest version 2.4 iirc payload using a web host & using the cache if offline. I actually updated from 5.05 fw using Al Azif to the 9.00 fw specifically to play the shining force 3 games since the dont work on the switch. So if you have been able to get scenario 1 US version to play & the shining force central translated scenarios 2 & 3 to work all the way I def need to use your set up. Ive got all the SF games and SF3 is like my all time fav tactical game ever. I played through all 3 back in the day using the US copy of 1 & the untranslated versions of 2 & 3 with a partial translation printed out in a folder (no smart phones back then). The other thing i was wondering is if you were able to use the save data from part 1 with part to & them part 2 with 3 so you get to the huge final battle with all 3 armies you collected throughout the games? That was the greatest part of that series and made it so much more than playing sequels not connected. So the reason for this huge post is to let you know im a huge fan and want to try these again in English lol. I really need that psuedo kai saturn cart exploit so you can play burnt games on the saturn but having them on PS4 in HD is so nice..... Anway thanks so ,much again for the uploads & I apologize if im being a pain in the ass , im playing SF 3 again now to see if i get the same result again & will grab that new Berwick and try it. Ill write down the error code from the 1st upload also jic. The SF3 version you posted is the ponly one Ive found that the save state works on also all the others ive tried crash on trying & wont save in game. So if I get this working maybe you could do the translated versions of 2 & 3 ;) ;).