• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

EUR AU Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash LightBeam Remover - [CUSA-08343] [Nude Mod]

FiSh.PaSte

Defenestration Demonstrator
Uploader
Sep 1, 2018
WASP-12b
Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash LightBeam Remover
CUSA08343 – EUR
AFR
Size: 4.49 MB
Or
PKG
787 MB

Basicly does this minus the nipple......
sQ3Ce6A.png

HxevQDa.png

.Choose PKG or AFR not Both.

PKG Version Packed with 1.4 Update
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Google Removed my old pkg version of this and every time i've tryd making new copy the light beam would still remain.
Temp work around for this is to use GoldHen plugin AFR....

AFR Version
Download Goldhen plugins from https://github.com/GoldHEN/GoldHEN_Plugins_Repository/releases/tag/1.177
unzip file open plugins.ini with notepad and cut " /data/GoldHEN/plugins/afr.prx " from the under the [CUSA00001] section and
paste it under [default]

Untitled-1.jpg

save the file.
Access your ps4 via filezilla and copy newly downloaded plugins to " /data/GoldHEN " .
After that create a new folder in " /data/GoldHEN " and name it " AFR " .
Finally unzip and copy folder from Zip file downloaded from here and place it in " /data/GoldHEN/AFR "

Thats it now every time you play the game the light beam will be removed.
i will have a couple more go's at making this into a pkg for easy install again, .....
Hidden content
or
Hidden content

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Last edited:

FiSh.PaSte

Uploader
Sep 1, 2018
WASP-12b
Will do, gonna try it out with the pc 1.08 update mods, and see if that makes a difference.......

sona10

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 28, 2018
great job

it's working for me..

Reactions: FiSh.PaSte

사멧 타카오

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
@FiSh.PaSte Good job!
Can you make like NieR: Automata fully naked and nude mods, also Tomb Raider, or other port to PS4 and post on this PS4 - Nude modding? Would you do that? :)

SickJacken

DKS Member
DKS Member
Apr 19, 2020
This is incredible hope it works for me pretty awesome to see this working!

Blackbeast

DKS Member
DKS Member
Feb 19, 2019
@FiSh.PaSte Can you do nude mods for Claire Redfield resident evil 2 CUSA09193 thanks that would be great

FiSh.PaSte

Uploader
Sep 1, 2018
WASP-12b
@FiSh.PaSte Can you do nude mods for Claire Redfield resident evil 2 CUSA09193 thanks that would be great
̶H̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶,̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶R̶E̶_̶P̶A̶K̶,̶ ̶f̶o̶l̶l̶o̶w̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶_̶c̶h̶u̶n̶k̶_̶0̶0̶0̶.̶p̶a̶k̶ ̶&̶ ̶r̶e̶_̶c̶h̶u̶n̶k̶_̶0̶0̶1̶.̶p̶a̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶s̶i̶z̶e̶s̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶n̶.̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶u̶p̶,̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶i̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶a̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶N̶i̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶u̶t̶o̶m̶a̶t̶a̶ ̶n̶u̶d̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶s̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶2̶ ̶s̶t̶e̶p̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶w̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶e̶p̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶,̶ ̶f̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶a̶k̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶i̶'̶m̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶e̶r̶r̶o̶r̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶g̶e̶n̶e̶r̶a̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶p̶a̶k̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶2̶ ̶i̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶m̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶k̶g̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶e̶,̶ ̶w̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ ̶c̶l̶a̶i̶r̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶f̶i̶t̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶z̶e̶,̶ ̶q̶u̶i̶t̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶a̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶u̶p̶,̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶f̶i̶t̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶c̶l̶a̶i̶r̶'̶s̶ ̶b̶o̶d̶y̶ ̶g̶o̶ ̶i̶n̶v̶i̶s̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶l̶o̶t̶h̶e̶s̶ ̶v̶a̶n̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶d̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶.̶.̶.̶

Ok got Nude mod for Resident Evil 2 Working :) https://darksoftware.net/threads/resident-evil-2-nude-mod-cusa09193-usa.44655/
[automerge]1681450553[/automerge]
new links

Last edited:

FeRRaLLaDD

DKS Member
DKS Member
Apr 27, 2023
where does the plugins.ini go?

Denzodenzo37

Uploader
Aug 1, 2021
I don't use plugins.ini.. coZ it doesn't work on my console...i don't know why...

FiSh.PaSte

Uploader
Sep 1, 2018
WASP-12b
I don't use plugins.ini.. coZ it doesn't work on my console...i don't know why...
I will try to get pkg method working again, I know it can be done, just keep getting wrong when ive tried to recreate it latly.
[automerge]1683149870[/automerge]
where does the plugins.ini go?

" /data/GoldHEN/plugins/afr.prx "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PKG version added

Last edited:
Reactions: Denzodenzo37

Denzodenzo37

Uploader
Aug 1, 2021
How can u do that? ...i try to make a mod of resident evil 5 and 6 but i don't know what file i need get from the game file

gruffm0dz

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 15, 2020
DOES IT GO IN PLUGINS FOLDER? OR JUST GOLDHEN :p
[automerge]1686034097[/automerge]
i cant get it to work via plugins and pkg gives a error

Last edited:

FiSh.PaSte

Uploader
Sep 1, 2018
WASP-12b
Download Goldhen plugins from https://github.com/GoldHEN/GoldHEN_Plugins_Repository/releases/tag/1.177
unzip file open plugins.ini with notepad and cut " /data/GoldHEN/plugins/afr.prx " from the under the [CUSA00001] section and
paste it under [default]

Untitled-1.jpg

Access your ps4 via filezilla and copy newly downloaded plugins to " /data/GoldHEN " .
After that create a new folder in " /data/GoldHEN " and name it " AFR " .
Finally unzip files and copy them into CUSA08343 folder (create one if you don't have one.) in " /data/GoldHEN/AFR "
load game and the rest should do its thing.

(Also make sure Enable Plugins Loader is ticked in Plugin Settings Via GoldHen on DashBoard)

gruffm0dz

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 15, 2020
Im on version 1.03. And get an error so its only for version 1.00?

FiSh.PaSte

Uploader
Sep 1, 2018
WASP-12b
pkg is the 1.4 update with mod packed in. so i think i used dump by FantasmaXDS & Chavigv
you might have to marry update with your copy if not using their dump

Last edited: