• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

News Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal to be censored in the west

Will this make you not buy the game?

• Yes

Votes: 56 94.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters
This article has been modified to be more formal

aFv0sZq.jpg

Today, We heard from XSEED on twitter that sony has refused to release Senran Kagura in the west after requesting the removal of Intimacy Mode on the PS4 of the game Version.

The steam version remains uncensored.

Not so long ago we saw the release of Omega Labyrinth Z being cancelled in the West for PS4 and PSVITA systems (back in July of 2018). The reason given was that it "promotes the sexualization of children".

Someone made a petition to keep this and future games unchanged on Sony's platform

If you want to sign the petition make sure to check the link down below:

https://www.change.org/p/sony-towards-sony-their-new-policies

This petition was sent directly to SONY Interactive Entertainment.

The new policies recently announced by SONY appear to have been made to appease non gamer audiences.

Games such as SENRAN KAGURA & Omega Labyrinth Z are the epitome of fan service. Games like these know their limits.

In my opinion, removing the Intimacy Mode (Diorama feature) in SENRAN KAGURA seems unnecesary.
Sony allows games like "The Witcher" and the like to offer far more fan service. Is Senran Kagura being the target of censorship because of it's anime artstyle?

Games like "Festival Versus" for example have been available for many years already and now they are looking into the possibility of updating games that they deem "too hot" in order to remove "sensitive" content

The PlayStation brand is known for having games for grown ups.

Many fans are upset by this decision and rightfully so.

The PlayStation is known for having "weeb" and JRPG games which people seem to enjoy a lot, so why mess with that which people like?​

Reactions: igorp and L-gabs
I don't condone or support censorship of gaming but sony are guilty of this themselves. look at the original God Of War on PS2. the **** scenes were very explicit.

mod fpkg and finish

mod fpkg and finish
Pretty much, sony HQ was moved to California and dumbs, sony just bullied developer Japanese company to censoring games.

This is the reason I 'm here, cauz I'm done supporting $ony with their new BS.

Reactions: 윤희지