• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Scene hacker Voksi arrested for cracking Denuvo

Undying Wizard

Nice Guy
DKS Member
Jun 12, 2018
PC gamers should be familiar with the word Denuvo, the latest anti-piracy tech created in 2014 in order to prevent pirates from cracking PC games on release. For a while, it seemed that hacking teams were defeated, unable to crack the software which had gained notoriety for supposedly causing high levels of CPU and hard drive usage, making games run worse than normal. Then came along Voksi, one of the first to reliably understand how Denuvo worked and be able to remove the software from pirated copies of games. He made a name for himself by cracking high profile games very shortly after launch, and gained popularity in the cracking scene. However, that streak appears to have ended today.

On July 25, Voksi went radio silent on all communication, and then had the website to his hacking group, REVOLT, removed by the Bulgarian government. Later that day, Voksi reappeared and claimed that police had raided his home, arresting him and taking away both his computers.
Start
"It finally happened, I can't say it wasn't expected, Denuvo filed a case against me to the bulgarian authorities. Police came yesterday and took the server pc and my personal PC. I had to go to the police afterwards and explain myself. Later that day I contacted Denuvo themselves and offered them a peacful resolution to this problem. They can't say anything for sure yet, but they said the final word is by the prosecutor of my case."

"Sadly, I won't be able to do what I did anymore. I did what I did for you guys and of course because bloated software in our games shouldn't be allowed at all. Maybe someone else can continue my fight."
End
Denuvo's parent company, Irdeto, filed a suit with Bulgarian government, on the charges of "cybercrimes", and now, it appears Voksi will no longer be removing Denuvo from new game releases.

Last edited:

Undying Wizard

Nice Guy
DKS Member
Jun 12, 2018
Yeah really sucks , hope he gets a job out of this , being he deserves it.

I was a member on Revolt . I had Multiple conversations with Voksi . I consider him a friend

Go by another name at other places , a name I won't share here.

But my image above my name is always the same.

Have used the Image for nearly 20 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: FiSh.PaSte

ugandamamba1

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 18, 2018
lol poor voksi, he was a good boy

morih

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jul 2, 2018
oh my hero is gone :\

jonah Damon

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 1, 2018
how they get him? i mean his real home address ..obviously he wont be that stupid putting his real name on every game release
i never heard his name since for PC game i used legit copy one (paid via steam)