• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Save data problem

MuA

DKS Member
DKS Member
Feb 22, 2019
I had Tales of Arise downloaded on my pro from the PSN store. When the 9.00 JB came out I deleted it and then installed the Fpkg for update/DLC but I keep getting errors with saving CE-33108-5. Even when I try to save from a new game what should I do?

Even when I try to exit the game and it tried to auto save I get the CE-34874 error. The save data gets corrupted too.

My save data from there also got corrupted but I have a back-up tried using appollo save tool but every time I lunch the game and try to save I get these errors.

I've tried deleting everything and reinstalling but keep getting the same problems.

update: I installed it on my other PS4 that has always been JB since 5.00 (it is now on 9.00) and have run into the same problem... I haven't had this problem with any other game.