• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

EUR AU Resident Evil Village - [CUSA-18008] [All nude mod] [v1.12]

Denzodenzo37

Uploader
Aug 1, 2021
Resident Evil VILLAGE - [CUSA-18008] [All nude mod] v1.12
nude mod for europe version

Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

enjoy!!!!​

Last edited:

djmc2905

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2023
Hi, Don't know if anyone can help I am a bit new to modding, but I got nude mods to work for RE4 and RE3 but RE Village it just sticks at the loading screen with the typewriter once I click start a new game.

I am on v1.12 of ther game and 9.0 jailbreak is that supported for this mod? I previosly tried CUSA 180017 and the nude mod for it with same result.

Thanks

Denzodenzo37

Uploader
Aug 1, 2021
Try to use another re text file

Denzodenzo37

Uploader
Aug 1, 2021
Try to download the base game by Golemnight/Opoisso893

dark mimister

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi, Don't know if anyone can help I am a bit new to modding, but I got nude mods to work for RE4 and RE3 but RE Village it just sticks at the loading screen with the typewriter once I click start a new game.

I am on v1.12 of ther game and 9.0 jailbreak is that supported for this mod? I previosly tried CUSA 180017 and the nude mod for it with same result.

Thanks
Same problem been here. U find a fix?
[automerge]1700616850[/automerge]
Try to download the base game by Golemnight/Opoisso893
I got the opoisso ver and still stuck on load screen