• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

EUR AU Resident Evil 4 Remake - [CUSA-33388] [nude mod except ada wong] [v1.10]

Denzodenzo37

Uploader
Aug 1, 2021
Maybe there is a way to decrypt the game files on PS4 and then use SDK to edit unreal engine 4 using of same engine (Resident Engine), if they have different assets you can adjust or give them to the author to fix.

Hmm, what doesn't work from another costume?
Hopefully there's someone here can do the re-pak file of ada's default costume to work dlc's separate ways on ps4..
[automerge]1696604767[/automerge]
Can i upload here of sherry berkin nude mod resident evil 2?

Cephalo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 17, 2023
Hopefully there's someone here can do the re-pak file of ada's default costume to work dlc's separate ways on ps4..
[automerge]1696604767[/automerge]
Can i upload here of sherry berkin nude mod resident evil 2?
If you don't have Brian Irons, I can provide you with the .pak file I already made. Thus, they become a perfect couple. If you want, I can also add the Kendo Family. It doesn't look nice if everyone is naked and a few people are dressed.
Since I use AFR instead of Pkg, you can add it to any cusa coded game and version you want, one by one.

Denzodenzo37

Uploader
Aug 1, 2021
If you don't have Brian Irons, I can provide you with the .pak file I already made. Thus, they become a perfect couple. If you want, I can also add the Kendo Family. It doesn't look nice if everyone is naked and a few people are dressed.
Since I use AFR instead of Pkg, you can add it to any cusa coded game and version you want, one by one.
Do u have a link...brian irons is the only one left in my re2 all nude...and maybe i can create all ladies nude only..

Cephalo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 17, 2023
Do u have a link...brian irons is the only one left in my re2 all nude...and maybe i can create all ladies nude only..
I don't remember where I found the mod. I uploaded the file that I translated and used for myself for you. Anyone who wants can download it. You can adjust the numbers at the end according to your needs and convert it to AFR or PKG. What do you mean by all the girls, is there Katherin Warren who came with the dlc? If there is a nude mode for it, I can't wait because I couldn't translate it.

https://1fichier.com/?pjrklluzau6djprvjqa5 (75MB) 2 Photo and 2 Pak Patch Files.

This Mod only use Resident Evil 2 Remake Game.

Reactions: Denzodenzo37

Denzodenzo37

Uploader
Aug 1, 2021
I don't remember where I found the mod. I uploaded the file that I translated and used for myself for you. Anyone who wants can download it. You can adjust the numbers at the end according to your needs and convert it to AFR or PKG. What do you mean by all the girls, is there Katherin Warren who came with the dlc? If there is a nude mode for it, I can't wait because I couldn't translate it.

https://1fichier.com/?pjrklluzau6djprvjqa5 (75MB) 2 Photo and 2 Pak Patch Files.

This Mod only use Resident Evil 2 Remake Gam

Maybe there is...i will try find katherin nude file...anyway many thanks bro....i will update my patch when i finish

Reactions: Cephalo

Andreus80

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 24, 2023

Can you show all links?

Cephalo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 17, 2023
Can you show all links?
Of course. But there are files that I did not take notes on. There are .pak files for nearly 250 RE4 RE. After checking all these one by one and learning what they do, I will present them in .pak format instead of PKG format. Everyone will choose whichever they want and download it. Even though they are harmless on their own, many patches are incompatible with each other, so I will take notes and leave it with an explanation when I open the topic.
@Denzodenzo37 I even failed to test the clothes you suggested for the Ada.
Interestingly, although not the clothes, the make-up worked with all of the Ada models.
I think you are using the .list file.
If it wouldn't be a bother to upload, could you please upload the .list files you use in RE 2-3-4-8?
By the way, I have Katherin Warren's nude mod from RE2 for PC. I couldn't convert it in any way. If you can't find it, I can send it to you.

Denzodenzo37

Uploader
Aug 1, 2021
Of course. But there are files that I did not take notes on. There are .pak files for nearly 250 RE4 RE. After checking all these one by one and learning what they do, I will present them in .pak format instead of PKG format. Everyone will choose whichever they want and download it. Even though they are harmless on their own, many patches are incompatible with each other, so I will take notes and leave it with an explanation when I open the topic.
@Denzodenzo37 I even failed to test the clothes you suggested for the Ada.
Interestingly, although not the clothes, the make-up worked with all of the Ada models.
I think you are using the .list file.
If it wouldn't be a bother to upload, could you please upload the .list files you use in RE 2-3-4-8?
By the way, I have Katherin Warren's nude mod from RE2 for PC. I couldn't convert it in any way. If you can't find it, I can send it to you.
Yeah sure.....i'll make a list file for RE 2-8,just after my work...all formatted in re-pak

Reactions: Cephalo

Wargla

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 19, 2018
A patch for 1.10 with only Ashley nude would be nice also

Mad-Titanium

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 15, 2023
Resident Evil 4 Remake - [CUSA-33388] [nude mod except ada wong] [v1.10]

= nude mod for title update v1.10 except for ada wong

= it's hard to find nude mod for ada that compatible for v1.10 and the dlc separate ways
i will update this mod once i found the re-tex file that compatible for the dlc
= replace ada wong red & black dress into full red dress

= additional costum bonus menu

[Hidden content]
Why Did ada wong not consent to it?

Andreus80

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 24, 2023
afr version...???

Reactions: bui huu tuyen

kingmayo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 8, 2023
Thanks work but need update for ada

bui huu tuyen

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 24, 2023
Thank for sharing!

emad

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 23, 2018
Resident Evil 4 Remake - [CUSA-33388] [nude mod except ada wong] [v1.10]

= nude mod for title update v1.10 except for ada wong

= it's hard to find nude mod for ada that compatible for v1.10 and the dlc separate ways
i will update this mod once i found the re-tex file that compatible for the dlc
= replace ada wong red & black dress into full red dress

= additional costum bonus menu

[Hidden content]
thaaaanks
[automerge]1704178996[/automerge]
thaaanks bro

oilxx

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 16, 2024
thank you .. very much

pr0dukt

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 27, 2018
So Why aren't links showing up anymore after throwing a like to OP? there a lag time now or someshit?