• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

EUR AU Resident Evil 2 Remake - [Patch and AFR File]

Denzodenzo37

Uploader
Aug 1, 2021
re2.png

Resident Evil 2 Remake - [Patch and AFR File]
*List of my re pak file for AFR plugin
*I also include some game patch mod
*watch modded warfare for AFR tutorial

Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

윤희지

관리자
Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Your Google Drive says it's Request access, please set a password or open the link.

Reactions: Denzodenzo37

Cephalo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 17, 2023
@Denzodenzo37 Another great article. I have a few small tests left to do in order to package the RE2 patch, which I found from many places, and present it in the topic.

I have the native language file for RE4. It includes both the RE4 main game and the ADA's DLC. If I send it to you, can you translate it?

I can't do it because I don't have the RE4 .list file and current translation files.

Reactions: Denzodenzo37

Denzodenzo37

Uploader
Aug 1, 2021
@Denzodenzo37 Another great article. I have a few small tests left to do in order to package the RE2 patch, which I found from many places, and present it in the topic.

I have the native language file for RE4. It includes both the RE4 main game and the ADA's DLC. If I send it to you, can you translate it?

I can't do it because I don't have the RE4 .list file and current translation files.
Sure...send it to mo...and let's see what i can do...

Aktahoilo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 26, 2023
View attachment 3997

Resident Evil 2 Remake - [Patch and AFR File]
*List of my re pak file for AFR plugin
*I also include some game patch mod
*watch modded warfare for AFR tutorial

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]
Resident evil mods are good but you should try nude mod for The texas chainsaw massacre game

Denzodenzo37

Uploader
Aug 1, 2021
Resident evil mods are good but you should try nude mod for The texas chainsaw massacre game
I don't have file converter for that game to work on ps4