• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

USA Resident Evil 2 - [CUSA-09193] [Nude Mod]

FiSh.PaSte

Defenestration Demonstrator
Uploader
Sep 1, 2018
WASP-12b

Topless Claire

Resident Evil 2 - CUSA09193 – USA​

* DLC Costumes are needed for this to work
* Size: 1.41 GB
* This we made using Whitehawkx dump, so you will need his base or remarry to your own...

Topless mod to replace Claire's Military outfit also has update 1.05 added.
As you can see from preview pic Claire's head skin colour dosnt quite match with body skin colour, but was the only nude mod i could get to actually show up with out making the body invisible. (don't know what is causing this, on pc skin colour matches up. But its better then a poke in the eye with a hot stick...... when life gives you lemons, cut a hole in it and f*<k it.)

Big thanks to @Backporter for his RE-PAK and RE-TEX tools and 777 i believe is the orig creator of pc mod i used from Nexus.

20210731-181212.jpg
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Last edited:

genio2k

Legendary Member
DKS Member
Apr 12, 2020
north africa
wow too bad i deleted my save as i finished the game a few weeks go

Reactions: FiSh.PaSte

rizki darmawan

DKS Member
Banned
Jul 5, 2018
@FiSh.PaSte could you make nude ada wong but replacing claire? please

Blackbeast

DKS Member
DKS Member
Feb 19, 2019
Thanks @FiSh.PaSte your a legend keep em coming love your work
[automerge]1628356026[/automerge]
@FiSh.PaSte i have downloaded and installed the update file but can’t find the Claire nude in military costumes can you tell me What I’m doing wrong thank in advance

Last edited:
Reactions: FiSh.PaSte

FiSh.PaSte

Defenestration Demonstrator
Uploader
Sep 1, 2018
WASP-12b
Thanks @FiSh.PaSte your a legend keep em coming love your work
[automerge]1628356026[/automerge]
@FiSh.PaSte i have downloaded and installed the update file but can’t find the Claire nude in military costumes can you tell me What I’m doing wrong thank in advance
Nude Mod comes with update 1.05 merged with it, Installing another 1.05 update might over right mod getting rid it.
Make sure you have all DLC installed ,
If check yes to all that. start game , press Options button, Select “Costumes” from this menu, and then choose Military outfit, and that should work.....

BTkfa

DKS Member
DKS Member
Aug 21, 2021

كلير عاريات

R éident E vil 2 - CUSA09193 - USA​

* هناك حاجة إلى أزياء DLC لكي يعمل هذا
* الحجم: 1.41 جيجا بايت
* هذا صنعناه باستخدام تفريغ Whitehawkx ، لذلك ستحتاج إلى قاعدته أو الزواج من جديد ...

تم إضافة التحديث 1.05 أيضًا إلى تعديل عاري الصدر ليحل محل الزي العسكري كلير.
كما ترون من معاينة الموافقة المسبقة عن علم ، فإن لون بشرة رأس كلير لا يتطابق تمامًا مع لون بشرة الجسم ، ولكنه كان الوضع العاري الوحيد الذي يمكنني الحصول عليه بالفعل دون جعل الجسم غير مرئي. (لا أعرف ما الذي يسبب هذا ، يتطابق لون الجلد على جهاز الكمبيوتر. ولكن من الأفضل أن تكون الوخز في العين بعصا ساخنة ...... عندما تمنحك الحياة الليمون ، اقطع ثقبًا فيه و * <ك.)

شكراً جزيلاً لـ Backporter على أدواته RE-PAK و RE-TEX و 777 أعتقد أنه منشئ أصلي لتعديل الكمبيوتر الذي استخدمته من Nexus.

20210731-181212.jpg
[Hidden content]

marishka

DKS Member
Feb 19, 2020
Thankssssss Its Work Like Charm._.._._..Hmmmmm._.RE3.._Mod

NCDARK9

Fire Member
DKS Member
May 30, 2018
I managed to do mod with Leon (full nude) while Claire Noir Transparent. I realized any Claire mod that will replace Elsa Walker dlc, it will have errors.

DragoonGamesLEN

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 18, 2020

Topless Claire

* DLC Costumes are needed for this to work
* Size: 1.41 GB
* This we made using Whitehawkx dump, so you will need his base or remarry to your own...

Topless mod to replace Claire's Military outfit also has update 1.05 added.
As you can see from preview pic Claire's head skin colour dosnt quite match with body skin colour, but was the only nude mod i could get to actually show up with out making the body invisible. (don't know what is causing this, on pc skin colour matches up. But its better then a poke in the eye with a hot stick...... when life gives you lemons, cut a hole in it and f*<k it.)

Big thanks to @Backporter for his RE-PAK and RE-TEX tools and 777 i believe is the orig creator of pc mod i used from Nexus.

20210731-181212.jpg
[Hidden content]

i love the mod you maked for the ps4 if you can can you make a full nude mods for the ps4 thank you