• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

USA EUR Request : Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Save 100%

Omar Sultan

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
Hello everyone,

I would really appreciate if someone would kindly share his crash nitro fueled (PS4) 100% decrypted save file , I've had the had on disc but since jailbreaking to firmware 7.02 I lost all save files and could not restore the save files somehow. My game version is CUSA13795, but i can redownload to whatever CUSA version you have, and it is updated to v1.2 .

I found encrypted Game save files but i could not decrypt them , if some one has a way , please let me know.

Thanks in advance
SP

Last edited:

XmiTThaiX

Stil loading........
회원 | Member
Jul 23, 2020
Other
Hello, I will be able to help but I need some guidance regarding instruction on how to dump the save file from the console, it is a 6.72 FW with offline ESP8266 codemaster exploit, I have CTR NF 100% save for CUSA14876, 1.20 version.

Omar Sultan

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
Hello XmiTThaiX , you're sight for sore eyes. Here is a great step by step tutorial by Moddedwarfare on how to export save files, if you have any further please let me know.

Video

But note that save files location has changed from the video to the following locations :

Save game locations:

/mnt/pfs/savedataxxxx/

Regards
SP

Last edited:

XmiTThaiX

Stil loading........
회원 | Member
Jul 23, 2020
Other
Hello, to summarize I try to follow above instructions with no success, first try ESP board I was not able to connect to my PS4 via board WiFi, then switch to an offline router, and try various exploits on PC (most of them become unstable after JB+PS4 when trying to load another exploit like FTP or Save Mounter debug "there is not enough free system memory" PS4 did not reboot but Debug Setings disappear and I had to repeat the process again) the one that got me further on the road was PS-Phwoar! For 672, but here after JB+PS4 debug +FTP+Save Mounter(v1.5) input IP, Connect, at Setup I get "unhandled exception for libdbg status F0000001" on PC and on PS4 at the same time I get " An error has occurred in system software (CE-36329-3) FTP and Save Mounter gets disconnected, from PC.
Debug Settings still available on PS4, but not able to load any other loaders due to "not enough free memory"
One time I try connecting FTP client before Save Mounter and able to browse PS4 file structure but no individual CUSA ID in order to identify any games.

If you have any suggestions I will try but in couple of days probably Thursday or Friday, the only thing that I will not do is to load the JB/payloads online.

Omar Sultan

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018

michuni

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 25, 2018
Just a follow up for all the lovely people here in the forums , thank to our kind member XmiTThaiX for sharing his save file , where i was able to load the 100% progress save file using save mounter v1.7

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hdfbnb57epjp3y8/savedata_176d5f83_CUSA14876_savedata2.rar/file

Thanks again for the patience and effort :)

Regards
SP

this save game are there skin or character on pitsttop

Omar Sultan

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
Good news ! , i found a way to decrypt the save game which has everything including pit stop items unlocked.

Guide : http://www.mediafire.com/file/r6hv7...se_Someone_else_save_on_your_account.pdf/file

Encrypted Save files : http://www.mediafire.com/file/8yin8mk50wxhjzb/CTR_US_Save_%28Everything_Unlocked%29%28encrypted%29.rar/file

Decrypted 7.02 save files : http://www.mediafire.com/file/h0c274mzrspthq2/decrypted_ctr_7.02.zip/file

zv7resO.jpg

Regards
SP

Last edited:

pass.error

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 11, 2020
is it works with eu version ?

sia

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 5, 2018
Decrypted 7.02 save files : http://www.mediafire.com/file/h0c274mzrspthq2/decrypted_ctr_7.02.zip/file
i ve only used savedata0 and it
works on 13795 v1.20 welldone mate cheers

Indiangamer007

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 11, 2018
India
Can this save data be used in fw 5.05?

Reactions: lybrinth

Kratos nefilim

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 8, 2021

sia

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 5, 2018
Como le ago para que funcione ese savedata explicame los pasos porfavor no puedo realisarlo bien
its not that hard try fallowing save mounter toturial(google it)

GameLov3r

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 12, 2018