• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

[Released] PS4 Xplorer v1.16

GregoryRasputin

Asshole
DarkSoftware Silver
Mar 14, 2018
Lapy has updated his popular file managing PS4 homebrew PS4 Xplorer, to version 1.16, this version does not add anything, but fixes some bugs.

• Fixed an error in the calculation of the % in the new progress bar find by @abdenourslimani and added a Cancel button to it (square).
  • Fixed an FTP and RW bug find by @notzecoxao
Hidden content

Parsa

DKS Member
DKS Member
Feb 3, 2019
Thanks your post was very helpful
It would be very nice if there was an USB file manager for ps4 to extract,delete,copy and other things
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
I have a question..…can i repackage or turn game updates into FPKG ??

Zero9

DKS Member
DKS Member
Oct 4, 2020
I can't donwload this file? Why? Any help me please?

RexXxy

Fire Member
DKS Member
Jun 23, 2018
Here's Version 1.26 (with support for 6.72)
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Here's Version 1.33 (with support for FW 4.55, 4.74, 5.01, 5.05, 6.72, 7.02, 7.5X, 9.00)
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Last edited: