• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

[Released] PS4 Save Mounter v1.5

GregoryRasputin

Asshole
DarkSoftware Silver
Mar 14, 2018
ChendoChap has updated his PS4 application PS4 Save Mounter to version 1.5, this software lets you mount your game saves with Read/Write permission.
LyeALze.png

With PS4 Save Mounter you can make decrypted copies of any game saves, as long as those saves are grabbed on firmware 5.05 and below, you can use other peoples game saves and replace your saves with modified ones, here are the changes in this version.

v1.5 Changelog
  • removed process selection (everything mounts through shellui)
  • added function to detect games with saves (shellcode-ish stuff)
  • increased performance due to decreasing amount of getuser calls from (2-5) to 1
  • extra patch to mount other games save's with write permission
  • extra patches to mount saves foreign to your account id
  • increased performance getting save information
  • overall increased performance due to reducing amount of memory allocations
  • fixed save info formatting (UTF8)
  • embedded ps4debug payload
Hidden content

Last edited:

Cronos

DKS Member
DKS Member
Mar 29, 2018
Excellent, Thanks.

ashkan97

DKS Member
DKS Member
Feb 22, 2019
ChendoChap has updated his PS4 application PS4 Save Mounter to version 1.5, this software lets you mount your game saves with Read/Write permission.
LyeALze.png

With PS4 Save Mounter you can make decrypted copies of any game saves, as long as those saves are grabbed on firmware 5.05 and below, you can use other peoples game saves and replace your saves with modified ones, here are the changes in this version.

v1.5 Changelog

added function to detect games with saves (shellcode-ish stuff)
    increased performance due to decreasing amount of getuser calls from (2-5) to 1
    extra patch to mount other games save's with write permission
    extra patches to mount saves foreign to your account id
    increased performance getting save information
    overall increased performance due to reducing amount of memory allocations
    fixed save info formatting (UTF8)
    embedded ps4debug payload
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
thank youu
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
  • thanki youu

Blkin

Fire Member
DKS Member
Mar 11, 2018
Can't seem to get this to work. I got as far as attempting to mount a save, and the attempt to mount failed. Does my PS4 Pro need to be Activated for this to work?

Reactions: pyaesonemin

Aurangzeb56

DKS Member
DKS Member
May 31, 2018
Okay guys, so my PS4 Save Mounter seems to crash for me. I load the PS4Debug.bin through netcat GUI in my 5.05 PS4, then I load the FTP exploit in the browser exploits and connect my PS4 Save Mounter. It get's connected, but when I Click "Setup" the program just hangs. When i click it, it does not responds and then I have to force close the PS4 Save Mounter.

EDIT: Alright guys so it worked. But now it isn't finding any directories in my Kingdom Hears 3 Save File that I copied from my other PS4. It contains kh3sv and kh3sv.bin files. Could anyone help me please?

Last edited:

baolay123

DKS Member
DKS Member
May 26, 2019
Okay guys, so my PS4 Save Mounter seems to crash for me. I load the PS4Debug.bin through netcat GUI in my 5.05 PS4, then I load the FTP exploit in the browser exploits and connect my PS4 Save Mounter. It get's connected, but when I Click "Setup" the program just hangs. When i click it, it does not responds and then I have to force close the PS4 Save Mounter.

EDIT: Alright guys so it worked. But now it isn't finding any directories in my Kingdom Hears 3 Save File that I copied from my other PS4. It contains kh3sv and kh3sv.bin files. Could anyone help me please?

How did you get the save mounter to work after you click on setup? I have the same problem and I could not get it to work.

Reactions: jeanmarie12873

jeanmarie12873

DKS Member
DKS Member
Dec 22, 2019

How did you fix the crash after clicking "setup" ?

dragon76

DKS Member
DKS Member
Apr 2, 2019
LyeALze.png

v1.5 Changelog

added function to detect games with saves (shellcode-ish stuff)
    increased performance due to decreasing amount of getuser calls from (2-5) to 1
    extra patch to mount other games save's with write permission
    extra patches to mount saves foreign to your account id
    increased performance getting save information
    overall increased performance due to reducing amount of memory allocations
    fixed save info formatting (UTF8)
    embedded ps4debug payload
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
i great people, where would i be able to get saves from
hi i meant, where can i get saves from many thanks

Reactions: teeboz

RexXxy

Fire Member
DKS Member
Jun 23, 2018
But now it isn't finding any directories in my Kingdom Hearts 3 Save File that I copied from my other PS4. It contains kh3sv and kh3sv.bin files.

Save mounter 1.5 doesn't work with saves made from a system firmware greater than 5.05/5.07 such as Kingdom Hearts 3.
You can send 5.05 saves to higher consoles fw but not back to earlier fw.
If you backport the game and save to your console *on 5.05* I think it would work.

Reactions: koip
L

livendirect

thanks does it works on 6.72

Reactions: ahmed Wal

teeboz

DKS Member
DarkSoftware Silver
Jul 21, 2019
i great people, where would i be able to get saves from
hi i meant, where can i get saves from many thanks

i'm looking for save files also any luck?

Reactions: GraFfiX420

turrinha

Fire Member
DKS Member
Jul 24, 2018
does anyone know how to resolve the error in the save mounter? When I click on refresh processes it doesn't move :(

RexXxy

Fire Member
DKS Member
Jun 23, 2018
If you're on 6.72 fw you should be using Save Mounter 1.6, (The apps version string still shows 1.5 as it wasn't changed) ported to 6.72 by GiantPluto get the Zip here
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Look for 1.5 if you have 5.05 fw
Look for 1.6 if you have 6.72 fw
Look for 1.7 if you have 7.02 fw
Look for 1.8 if you have 7.5x fw

Also here's a new fork of Save mounter by ctn123 that's meant to work universally on 5.05 to 7.55 firmwares. (I'm using it fine on 7.55)
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
But note there is a small bug with this 1.9.2 make sure you UNCHECK 'get titles' (if you aren't connected to the internet) or app will always crash. And you have to Restart the app & connect again.

Final note:
You can use any decrypted saves with any firmware. (unless you require that games update. Some saves are no longer compatible with v1.00 base games such as Batman Arkham Knight)

But if you're working with encrypted saves. Yours (or others)- that you wanna get working on your account) Your save MUST be from your current firmware or lower.

Last edited:

turrinha

Fire Member
DKS Member
Jul 24, 2018
I'm at 5.05 friend ...