• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

[Released] PS4 HEN VTX v2.1.1 By SiSTR0

GregoryRasputin

Asshole
DarkSoftware Silver
Mar 14, 2018
SiSTR0 has updated his PS4 HEN Payload to version 2.11, which fixes the black screen in Rest Mode and spoof's the firmware version to 6.70.

Features

• Homebrew Enabler
  • Jailbreak
  • Sandbox Escape
  • Debug Settings
  • External HDD Support
  • VR Support
  • Remote Package Install
  • Rest Mode Support
  • External HDD Format 6.xx Support
Hidden content

Zia1

DKS Member
회원 | Member
Jun 15, 2018
Can we pkay latesť games with tha spoof
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
Spoof to 6.70 not showing in system settings

XsonicX

I'm at 5.05 and thanks to you :D
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Hi how spoof works , can i make extend usb disk in 6.70 and pass games to disk and play in 5.05 is this the spoof?

Reactions: Monti

lokpi

DKS Member
회원 | Member
Jun 10, 2018
Hi how spoof works , can i make extend usb disk in 6.70 and pass games to disk and play in 5.05 is this the spoof?
No, it works that way that everytime that you try and open an app you dont get the popup menu with Update System Later

Reactions: XsonicX

Omartaher2

DKS Member
회원 | Member
May 15, 2018
Can anybody make a video about spoof thing ?

Reactions: xtremejags

XsonicX

I'm at 5.05 and thanks to you :D
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
:biggrin: ok
Roger, Over and Out:whistling:

A

Alidelflord

Can we pkay latesť games with tha spoof
Spoof to 6.70 not showing in system settings
I hope so

Reactions: Zia1

PsychoticEp

DKS Member
회원 | Member
Jul 31, 2018
Char
With the spoofer can you play games that need 5.50 and up?

Reactions: Omartaher2

Omartaher2

DKS Member
회원 | Member
May 15, 2018
With the spoofer can you play games that need 5.50 and up?

I have searched for more info on this website, it seems to be a visual thing, not a real spoof.

Reactions: jaspz

BluePop

DKS Member
회원 | Member
Jun 14, 2019
The firmware spoof is to keep your PSVR from bugging you about updating your ps4.

2Ceedz

Fire Member
회원 | Member
Mar 10, 2018
This is awesome! Hopefully Al Azif will add to his page, not to sound unappreciative, as i know Al Azif has a life of his own, and i thank everyone involed!
Sistro thanks, as rest mode was a feature ive always wanted to try. 2.1 works great but has the annoying "do u wanna update", but rest mode works, thanks again!

Last edited:
Reactions: Therivenge

Mousa47

DKS Member
회원 | Member
Aug 15, 2018
Really nice,Thanks.

00mpollard

Wind Member
회원 | Member
Jul 22, 2018
This is awesome! Hopefully Al Azif will add to his page, not to sound unappreciative, as i know Al Azif has a life of his own, and i thank everyone involed!
Sistro thanks, as rest mode was a feature ive always wanted to try. 2.1 works great but has the annoying "do u wanna update", but rest mode works, thanks again!

Use Al Azif DNS with Ps-Phwoar payload menu. Removed the update notification for me :)

Divine Write

Fire Member
Uploader
Aug 22, 2018
United States
HEN2.1.1 Causes my Apps to crash immediately and spew out a CE error, not sure why.
HEN2.1 works perfectly fine on my System though, not seeing much people with the same issue, but it is there! Figured it is worth noting.
Using Al-Azif DNS Hosted Payloads.

Elotriksy

DKS Member
회원 | Member
Jun 6, 2018
2.1.1 worked fine for me a few times, but right now when i activate i cant start non offical Installments like backups and so on anymore...does anyone know a fix / encountered a similiar issue?

lkfight

DKS Member
회원 | Member
Oct 20, 2018
thank you bro

Konk

DKS Member
회원 | Member
Aug 12, 2018
ALzif is girl you know

Indiangamer007

DKS Member
회원 | Member
Sep 11, 2018
India
update log for 2.1.2??

francmays

DKS Member
회원 | Member
Mar 19, 2020
Thx
SiSTR0 has updated his PS4 HEN Payload to version 2.11, which fixes the black screen in Rest Mode and spoof's the firmware version to 6.70.

Features

• Homebrew Enabler
    Jailbreak
    Sandbox Escape
    Debug Settings
    External HDD Support
    VR Support
    Remote Package Install
    Rest Mode Support
    External HDD Format 6.xx Support
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Thx

alireza1347

DKS Member
회원 | Member
Aug 3, 2020

Features

• Homebrew Enabler
    Jailbreak
    Sandbox Escape
    Debug Settings
    External HDD Support
    VR Support
    Remote Package Install
    Rest Mode Support
    External HDD Format 6.xx Support
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
TANKS