• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

[Released] PS4 Exploit Host Menu v6.5 By @leeful74

GregoryRasputin

Asshole
DarkSoftware Silver
Mar 14, 2018
Leeful one of the developers behind X-Project has released his own Exploit Host software, it is something he had been working on before he started to collaborate with DefaultDNB on X-Project, here is a quote from the source:

This time I have totally rewrote my exploit menu from the ground up and it is now faster to load, faster to cache and faster to load from cache on the PS4. All this is possible because I have managed to reduce the overall file size from 150MB to 14MB for the self host version.

The amazing part is that I have even been able to reduce the files down even more for the ESP version and now for the first time ever, the COMPLETE Host Menu will now fit on an ESP device. That is all 66 payloads including ALL 14 GTA V Mod Menus!!

Hidden content

Mr Miyagi

Bonsai Culturist
DKS Member
Mar 15, 2019
420 ATL
i appreciate you for this

Reactions: Leeful

tomputer

DKS Member
DKS Member
Aug 31, 2018
thanks man

jimmy777

DKS Member
DKS Member
Feb 2, 2019
thanks for the work. could i ask why so many of these though? and if your working on x-project then how comes the release of something very much the same/simular? i dont mean to sound rude btw

Leeful

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 14, 2018
thanks for the work. could i ask why so many of these though? and if your working on x-project then how comes the release of something very much the same/simular? i dont mean to sound rude btw
Thanks for the kind comments.:)

I first released this Exploit Menu way back before I collaborated on X-Project with DefaultDNB. This was way back in the 4.55 exploit days. It wasn't widly advertised and it was just mainly used by members on GBA Temp.

The reason the menu's are similar is because when we first started to work on X-Project we used my exploit loading method and combined it with DefaultDNB's beautiful XMB menu design. Since then we have worked together to make X-Project grow into the mighty creation it is today.

I released this latest version of my own Explout Menu because I had not updated it in a while and because of a new method of loading the exploits, I could now fit the Complete Exploit Menu on an ESP device..
This had never been done before so I thought people might like to give it a try.:)

Reactions: jimmy777

someoneadead

DKS Member
DKS Member
Feb 8, 2019
how do i install this?
sorry for the noob question btw

TheCyndicate

Internet Pioneer
DKS Member
Jul 21, 2018
Thanks for the kind comments.:)

I first released this Exploit Menu way back before I collaborated on X-Project with DefaultDNB. This was way back in the 4.55 exploit days. It wasn't widly advertised and it was just mainly used by members on GBA Temp.

The reason the menu's are similar is because when we first started to work on X-Project we used my exploit loading method and combined it with DefaultDNB's beautiful XMB menu design. Since then we have worked together to make X-Project grow into the mighty creation it is today.

I released this latest version of my own Explout Menu because I had not updated it in a while and because of a new method of loading the exploits, I could now fit the Complete Exploit Menu on an ESP device..
This had never been done before so I thought people might like to give it a try.:)

Hey man,
Thanks for the hard work that you put into this. I flashed it to my ESP and it works great. One thing that you could add that would be pretty cool, is status text for ESP devices that have screens. Mine has a built in monitor/screen and it would be great to see that utilized. Either way,... great stuff and again, thank you.

GamingHard

DKS Member
May 10, 2018
This gonna confuse the hell outta every newcomer to the scene. So is this a new Exploit for 6.05? if not you guys really need to provide a better and noob-friendly description ^^

TheCyndicate

Internet Pioneer
DKS Member
Jul 21, 2018
This gonna confuse the hell outta every newcomer to the scene. So is this a new Exploit for 6.05? if not you guys really need to provide a better and noob-friendly description ^^

It's pretty obvious that it's v.6.5 of his menu. If you don't even understand the very basic version structure of software deployment, then you really shouldn't be messing with this at all and I am not attempting to be some "edgy jerk", I'm being completely serious. So while being more descript might be nice, if it's necessary for you, you should stop any and all attempts, immediately.

Reactions: MrSheen

MrSheen

Fire Member
DKS Member
Nov 5, 2018

Why be such a jerk? It clearly says it's for 5.05 and not for 6.xx You're inability to read correctly is your own issue and being an ass about it is just going to put peoples backs up. Be nice!

GamingHard

DKS Member
May 10, 2018
Why be such a jerk? It clearly says it's for 5.05 and not for 6.xx You're inability to read correctly is your own issue and being an ass about it is just going to put peoples backs up. Be nice!
Me jerk? says the guy who attacked someone for sharing his take on a public forum? get lost, and please do talk to a shrink
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
It's pretty obvious that it's v.6.5 of his menu. If you don't even understand the very basic version structure of software deployment, then you really shouldn't be messing with this at all and I am not attempting to be some "edgy jerk", I'm being completely serious. So while being more descript might be nice, if it's necessary for you, you should stop any and all attempts, immediately.
What the hell is wrong with you guys on this forum? That was a very serious take, someone just called me "jerk" for having an opinion online SHOCKER, seriously grow up. and i stand by what i said, this title is gonna confuse newcomers to the scene. that's what i thought ...you don't think so? cool. it's you're opinion and this is mine as simple as that.

Although when you are a freaking member of any public forum you're allowed to share your comments as long as you respect the term of use. you guys got some serious issues. hope you get the help you need.

Please do not quote me again if you're going to resort to insults and act like a child. unless you're a kid, then ...don't quote me anyway.

TheCyndicate

Internet Pioneer
DKS Member
Jul 21, 2018
Me jerk? says the guy who attacked someone for sharing his take on a public forum? get lost, and please do talk to a shrink

What the hell is wrong with you guys on this forum? That was a very serious take, someone just called me "jerk" for having an opinion online SHOCKER, seriously grow up. and i stand by what i said, this title is gonna confuse newcomers to the scene. that's what i thought ...you don't think so? cool. it's you're opinion and this is mine as simple as that.

Although when you are a freaking member of any public forum you're allowed to share your comments as long as you respect the term of use. you guys got some serious issues. hope you get the help you need.

Please do not quote me again if you're going to resort to insults and act like a child. unless you're a kid, then ...don't quote me anyway.

You don't get to talk trash, then demand not being quoted, directly after typing "when you are a freaking member of any public forum you're allowed to share your comments" and yes, criticizing you is within the "Terms". This also isn't a "Public Forum". You are a MEMBER of a forum that is PRIVATE, on a PRIVATE WEBSITE. You also are trying to use some form of liberal, PSEUDO LAW as a defence from legitimate criticism on a website dedicated to GAME PIRACY.

After what I have read, if you attempt to alter a current generation game console, without help, you will harm it. Please read much more information and take more time to learn.

So if you "stand by what (you) said", you are an idiot.

Have a good day.

Reactions: MrSheen

MrSheen

Fire Member
DKS Member
Nov 5, 2018
Typical keyboard warrior. Engages virtual mouth long before actual brain works out just what it is so offended by. I'll stick by my jerk comment. You've proven to everyone here beyond doubt that you are!

Reactions: TheCyndicate

TheCyndicate

Internet Pioneer
DKS Member
Jul 21, 2018
Typical keyboard warrior. Engages virtual mouth long before actual brain works out just what it is so offended by. I'll stick by my jerk comment. You've proven to everyone here beyond doubt that you are!

I don't understand why people think so highly of their intellectual ability when they get online. It's completely insane, because their logic has as much use & value, as a bent penny. I haven't lost an "argument" online in 15 - 20 years. I developed that ability by spending tons of time in early 90's message-board crucibles. It takes a LONG time. It's like going to a dangerous neighborhood for the first time and being aggressively argumentative. It's just stupid.

GamingHard

DKS Member
May 10, 2018
You don't get to talk trash, then demand not being quoted, directly after typing "when you are a freaking member of any public forum you're allowed to share your comments" and yes, criticizing you is within the "Terms". This also isn't a "Public Forum". You are a MEMBER of a forum that is PRIVATE, on a PRIVATE WEBSITE. You also are trying to use some form of liberal, PSEUDO LAW as a defence from legitimate criticism on a website dedicated to GAME PIRACY.

After what I have read, if you attempt to alter a current generation game console, without help, you will harm it. Please read much more information and take more time to learn.

So if you "stand by what (you) said", you are an idiot.

Have a good day.
I don't give a rats ass about what you just said because i don't play well with rude people, read my freaking comment MY FIRST COMMENT it was honest and friendly. i didn't call anyone out or call them jerks. or tried to provoke them. You did! so in short you are a dick! a troll, a bully a guy who flame others' posts or comments.

P.s By Public i meant open for people on this site, not that i commented on your wall or Bio, so stop playing around every word just to win,Do us both a favor and get lost, you're not winning anything here. unless it's about being a dick-contest then you win!. It's only when you knock rudely on that door you get that kind of answer. Be kind or get lost, i don't play well with people like you. i just hate rude people, sue me.
You don't get to talk on behalf of everyone troll, i've been roaming the internet before it was cool. nice try. I have the right to defend myself when attacked by a troll like you. Again get lost. our comments and replies got time stamps, i've been simply provoked by trolls over some comment i allowed my self to post. so **** off and troll someone else. You can't stop anyone from sharing their opinion sad little boy. Ooh was that offensive? No, of course not, you're too mature and cool to be offended and to prove it you're going to ignore me and stop replying to me, right? ;)
I don't understand why people think so highly of their intellectual ability when they get online. It's completely insane, because their logic has as much use & value, as a bent penny. I haven't lost an "argument" online in 15 - 20 years. I developed that ability by spending tons of time in early 90's message-board crucibles. It takes a LONG time. It's like going to a dangerous neighborhood for the first time and being aggressively argumentative. It's just stupid.
Arrogant level 100%...yeah i agree it is "Stupid" ;)

ErBudy

DKS Member
DarkSoftware Silver
Jun 12, 2018
It looks perfect :) Thank you !

juggernaut22kk

DKS Member
DKS Member
Nov 8, 2018
Leeful, thanx for this. Great work brother =)